Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    I personally like more arid places such as Blasted Lands, Badlands, Silithus, and Tanaris, myself. Seriously though, we need more deserts and less jungles and forests. Azeroth is far too green. Come on Legion, burn some stuff down!
    Lol I'm surprised you didn't mention Hellfire Penninsula (one of my personal favorite zones more than likely due to nostalgia lol)

Top 5 zones

1. Grizzly Hills
    2. Townlong Steppes
    3. Mount Hyjal
    4. Twilight Forest
    5. Netherstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Un Goro Crater!!!!
    Everybody always says I'm crazy when I say that I loved Un'Goro Crater. At least I know there are more sane people like me in this world. :P

I would love another Nagrand, cant place what it is I like so much but its my favorite place. The sky, music, landscape, even the questing is pleasant. I always go through it again on alts, and complete every last thing in the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    For every post that goes by without the mentioning of "Grizzly Hills" as the greatest zone of all time the more and more credibility the thread loses.
    I prefer Howling Fjord to Grizzly Hills...but not by much.

Too many beautiful zones in this game. Nagrand, Zangarmarsh, Storm Peaks, Kun-Lai Summit, Winterspring, Eversong Woods, Tanaris...

Quote Originally Posted by GuestCheck View Post
    Everybody always says I'm crazy when I say that I loved Un'Goro Crater. At least I know there are more sane people like me in this world. :P
    Count me in on that! Un'Goro is the shit. I was hoping the Land of the Lost island was going to be reminiscent, but it's not... it's just a hunk of rock overflowing with dinosaurs. Whatev'

I also loved Winterspring. Not another snowy zone since Winterspring have I found to be quite as amazing.

But seriously, I liked Zangarmarsh too. The mushrooms, the striders, the naga structures... so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the design behind zangarmash, being a sort of mushroom forest, but everything was too bland. It felt like I was running through a forest labyrinth.

dont know why so many people loved grizzly hills, I dislike that zone a lot but I'm not quite sure why.

Anyways top 5 zones...
    1: Vahj'ir
    2: hillsbrad foothills
    3: dragon blight
    4: dread wastes
    5: silverpine forest

Loved Zangarmarsh's looks. As has already been said already though, quests are kind of meh.

I would love to see another zone that captures what Storm Peaks is. Such a majestic zone with solid quest lines with an introduction to Titan lore. Fit WOTLK so perfectly and had so much mystery to it. It's how I always envisioned what Northrend looked like from WC3. Living in Canada myself, I found it captured that cold and crisp late night winter weather so well.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-09-15 at 06:33 AM. Reason: grammer
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Un Goro Crater!!!!
    This is probably the only zone in the entire game that can make me lose all sense of direction.

Tis a good zone though.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjiord, Stormpeaks, Twilight Highlands, Uldum.

1. Zangarmarsh
    2. Duskwood
    3. Wetlands
    4. Winterspring
    5. Ashenvale

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    I personally like more arid places such as Blasted Lands, Badlands, Silithus, and Tanaris, myself. Seriously though, we need more deserts and less jungles and forests. Azeroth is far too green. Come on Legion, burn some stuff down!
    THANK you.

Though I am partial to a few of these swamp areas, Zangarmarsh is not one of them.

I loved Icecrown, Nagrand, Darkshore (BEFORE cata!), Uldum and Valley of the Four Winds myself~
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Howling Fjords, Zul'Drak, Nagrand, Hinterlands, Kunlai Summit are my favorites.

Deleted
    A good zone is vast and either very fantasy inspired (Nagrand) or very realistic and authentic (Grizzly Hills) both in music, storyline and even skybox. Of course the mobs are rarely realistic and don't have to be. That's what makes a great zone, and that's why all Pandaria zones (IMO) sucks.

Zangarmarsh was the worst imo, tedious quests and a very "bleh" atmosphere. I feel like that with most of Outland, but Zangarmarsh holds the distinction of being the one zone where I've stopped leveling the most characters, my latest character I got through the Zangarmarsh levels got through them by doing only dungeons.

Deleted
    Zangarmarsh???? eeewwwwwwww

Deleted
    Nagrand is the only good zone in Outland in my opinion, blasphemy, I know. I am a massive fan however of Northrend except for Zul'Drak. Grizzly Hills and Sholazar Basin are 2 of my favorite zones in the game. Hillsbrad Foothills was ammazing before the Forsaken showed up, ruined everything, the new cleansed Western Plaguelands looks fantastic too, and don't even get me started on Pandaria, those zones look so good!

winterspring always and forever
    Reminds me of spyro 2 for some reason. Nostalgia dat rite dere.