Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't think I've ever heard anyone compliment Zangarmarsh before. Give the underwater zone in cata a try you might like it OP.

1. Duskwood
    2. Eversong Woods
    3. Feralas
    4. Zangarmarsh
    5. Vashj'ir

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    For every post that goes by without the mentioning of "Grizzly Hills" as the greatest zone of all time the more and more credibility the thread loses.
    The only decent thing about the zone was the creatures, all the rest was "meh".

Jade forest was good? ugh I hated everything about that place. Reminds me of the constant torture I went through of lvling from 85-86 while still thinking of the upcoming torture that is leveling from 86-90 while getting 1% for every quest turn in. That's what Jade forest reminds me of. In MOP the only zone I don't mind is Kun Lai, I thought the zone looked pretty neat. Zangamarsh is ok, but my favorite zone will either be Darkshire, duskwood or Eastern Plaguelands.

I used to play on an empty PvE server back in cata and Duskwood was actually creepy without CRZ and that worgen lurker that jumps on you even when you're travelling on the road and I wiped many times trying to solo morgadim or whatever that skeleton was called. Eastern I simply loved the music when you got to the tower, still gives me chills. Still not able to find the soundtrack name however. This is the sound file but I can't find it in any official wow soundtrack list or I'm just dumb and not looking properly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWOW-_pP1V0

Deleted
    aesthetically:
    Nagrand, Grizzly Hills

Lore wise:
    Shadowmoon Valley, both Plaguelands (the old ones, haven't really gone through there after vanilla, so I don't know how much they changed )

Most hated zone (because I feel I have to share it :P):
    Zul'Drak all the way!

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once they fix nights in the game, Duskwood will be my favorite zone again.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Anything that isn't totally stupid like Pandaria. The only zone that doesn't look like dog shit is Jade Forest.
    Really? You're dog must be shitting quality shit then.

For every post that goes by without the mentioning of "Grizzly Hills" as the greatest zone of all time the more and more credibility the thread loses.
    Nice zone, with the most annoying zone music ever.

Grizzly hills is my favorite. Best music and overall feel. Howling fjord right behind that. I love the look of uldum, but the whole intense phasing and Harrison Jones storyline kinda ruined it.

I really dislike Zangarmarsh, i'm actually leveling in it at the moment.

Some of the quests are awful "collect 30 naga claws" "kill 8 X 8Y 8Z and their leader A".

Nothing is as bad as Blade's Edge "kill 30 ogres and 15 raptors", "kill 20 more ogres in the camp across the road" questlines though

Grizzly Hills, Winterspring, Jade Forest and Stranglethron Vale are my favorite, i dislike every zone in BC, i wouldn't mind if Blizz purged everything Outlands from the server.

Nagrand oh i miss that..also like valley of four wind in current expansion pack

also dont like zangarmarsh..too blue-ish

I hate Grizzly Hills, worst zone ever. Only the Arugal thing was "fun".
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they created something as awesome and simple as Mulgore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I hated Nagrand. I hate Nagrand. And likely, I will hate Nagrand. The quests are boring, the environment is boring; it's just so awful. I mean, I know a lot of you guys like it, and that's honestly greatBUTHOW!?!??!?!?!?!
    When Nagrand first came out it looked like nothing else in the game, they hadn't really done a design like that before with all the massive trees and stuff. I remember going there for the first time in TBC beta and really liking it.

I hated Zangarmarsh.

Please never again.

I'd like another zone like Kun Lai Summit.

I felt like I was exploring the Himalayas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I hated Nagrand. I hate Nagrand. And likely, I will hate Nagrand. The quests are boring, the environment is boring; it's just so awful. I mean, I know a lot of you guys like it, and that's honestly greatBUTHOW!?!??!?!?!?!

Grizzly Hills wins my vote. The music is just fantastic. Coupled with a northern-feeling, yet not snow-covered environment and some decent (not phenomenal) questing, it's just one hell of a zone.
    Nagrand was amazing story-wise and aesthetically, imo. The questing itself I found pretty dull, though. As someone who leveled through Nagrand numerous times on both factions, it's definitely a much more interesting zone for Horde.

I loved Grizzly Hills, but it just didn't have the "wow factor" that I really only felt in Shadowmoon. The music was great, the questing flowed well, but the overall story didn't grab me. It's still my favorite Northrend zone, though.

Zangarmarsh was kind of 'meh' for me. I didn't hate it, but didn't particularly enjoy it either. Love all the zones in Pandaria though.

Deleted
    Well, when I first got the game (all the way back when it first came out) the zones that blew me away were:

Teldrassil (felt so magical)
    Thousand Needles (Used to lvoe the Simmering Flats!)
    Silithus (during the opening of AQ - whole realm working towards something!)

Deleted
    deepholm and shadowmoon i'd say