Siege of Orgrimmar, Heroic progression order.

Normal mode was retarted, even Garrosh, but anyway, based on your PTR testing experiences, what do you think about the T16 progression?
    #yolo #swag

Same guilds who've always gotten paid to play will be first as usual.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Wrong idea, he's asking what progression order are guilds going to take, eg. kill this boss, skip the next 2, kill the 4th.

I think the first 2 bosses will be relatively easy, I'm forecasting a first week council of elders type difficulty for nourshen. From what i've seen Nazgrim looks like the Ji'kun/Iron Qon of the tier.

difficulty wise: easiest > hardest, from PTR testing.

1. immerseus
    2. nazgrim
    3. iron juggernaut
    4. galakras
    5. spoils
    6. sha of pride
    7. norushen
    8. malkorok
    9. dark shamen
    10. thok
    11. blackfuse
    12. paragons of klaxxi (might even be 13 depending on garrosh)
    13. garrosh (assumed)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    difficulty wise: easiest > hardest, from PTR testing.

1. immerseus
    2. nazgrim
    3. iron juggernaut
    4. galakras
    5. spoils
    6. sha of pride
    7. norushen
    8. malkorok
    9. dark shamen
    10. thok
    11. blackfuse
    12. paragons of klaxxi (might even be 13 depending on garrosh)
    13. garrosh (assumed)
    Im sorry to be that guy, but based on what you do that list? And why do you ignore Fallen Protectors? Are they so easy? Or are they supposed to be the easiest?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyla View Post
    Im sorry to be that guy, but based on what you do that list? And why do you ignore Fallen Protectors? Are they so easy? Or are they supposed to be the easiest?
    Oh I missed fallen protectors. I would put them at 2nd or 3rd. I based the list on personal PTR testing. I'm sure there will be some differences in tuning from PTR to live, but it seems pretty accurate. It's almost linear from beginning to end as far as difficulty, except Nazgrim being unusually easy. Paragons was by far the hardest encounter and was ridiculously tuned.

oh general nazgrim was a extreme joke for us on normal, im quite sure on heroic is will be easy as well.

on that list I'd put thok as #13 personally he just seems like he will be rough on heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    im betting on a full 1st week clear of Heroic bosses..... maybe it won't be with the same characters but still
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    im betting on a full 1st week clear of Heroic bosses..... maybe it won't be with the same characters but still
    its a tier with many easy bosses allright, but doubt garrosh will die on week 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrypowdah View Post
    its a tier with many easy bosses allright, but doubt garrosh will die on week 1
    well so far 271 guilds have killed Garrosh according to wowprogres and we still have Monday and the rest of today to kill him
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    I think it's hard to tell. Exept every boss to go down within 1 week, exept Garosh.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think most established guilds will kill them in the order that they're in the instance, because of wowprogress and stuff. True raiding guilds don't shy away from a challenge. Might see a few out of order kills later in the week.

Lol, thinking top 10 raiders get paid to play, cute
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lol, thinking top 10 raiders get paid to play, cute
    Not so much cute more as uneducated. You should look into it a bit more before posting on Raid Forums where most the posters know what they are talking about.