Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering if there is a Free Company on Leviathan which has a fair amount of the MMO-C community that runs content but accept casual players?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

~~~~~~~~Gilgamesh~~~~~~~~~~

im pretty new to FF14 came along with the expansion, but ive been playing MMos since the days of EQ and have played or beta tested almost every MMO out there.
    I always strive to be the best at the class im currently playing figure out rotations and all the tips and tricks to maximize dps, ive always been in top end guilds competing for server firsts, sometimes US firsts. I am looking for a guild who has the same goals, and thats to tackle the hardest content, and competing with the best guilds on our server.
    As i mentioned im used to a high lvl of play, ive always been in the best guild on the server i was currently on so im used to progression, i dont mind grinding a mob for 5-6 hours just to get it down, i still get that adrenaline rush after 15 years of playing MMos'
    Best time zone for me would be if we raided EST hours, or if the PST hours arent too late i can still manage, i can raid m-sunday any time after 4pm is good for me.
    currently i have a ilvl182summoner

186 summoner LF an alex savage static and a FC. Gilgamesh

i was in a static as of today we progressed to 3% on opressor, i happened to be 25 minutes late today was completely out of my control, so they took someone else naturally thats fine, but since they downed him, and he got the 2 pieces of loot they told me hes replacing me because they dont want to lose those 2 peices from the raid.

So anyway here i am looking for a static, ive only been playing FF14 for about a month, but this static took me in as they were impressed by my dps, and quick learning of mechanics so for only a month compared to players playing since release they looked passed my short time playing FF14, But im 28 now and i have been raiding and playing MMOS dating back to everquest when i was 12 pushing world firsts in that game, then it was world of warcraft, first rank 14 on my server for pvp, was always in the top guild on my server always pushing for world firsts, i went really hard in that game for a while, then i got bored and pretty much went on an MMO binge of everything under the sun and completing its raiding content, joining up with the best guilds from warhammer, swtor, archeage, aion, i mean you name it ive probably played it the list of MMOS i havent tried is much easier, ive even played Blade N soul, Completed the top tier in that game, on a chinese server so ive been around the block.

Im basically looking for a Static or FC if they both come together, Im looking to raid 4-5+ days a week for 6-7+ hours at a time, I dont mind something less hardcore either the main thing to me is that we progress, one thing that is the worst is when its just banging your head against a wall because 1 guy cant get a mechanic right.

So im available from 4pm EST till 1-2AM EST can go later if we start later etc, im available atm everyday of the week, my GF is moving back so ill be seeing her a few times a week but it shouldent interfer much, i think that pretty much sums it up if you have anymore questions feel free to ask, ive completed ravana ex/bis ex all that stuff.

[Behemoth] 6/8 static [LFM][MC] WAR, BRD/MCH 8-11EST Tues, Weds, Thurs

We are currently looking for 2 members to progress into Alexander Savage. We are trying to complete our static group will exceptional players with a similar skill and mindset. Minimum ilvl 190 required. We are in need of an offtank Warrior, as well as a Bard/Machinist. Our raid times are Tues, Weds, Thurs from 8EST - 11EST. If you are interested please send Kya Anger, or Ejecht Havok a /tell or in game mail.

Or send PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyusekiV2 View Post
    [Behemoth] 6/8 static [LFM][MC] WAR, BRD/MCH 8-11EST Tues, Weds, Thurs

We are currently looking for 2 members to progress into Alexander Savage. We are trying to complete our static group will exceptional players with a similar skill and mindset. Minimum ilvl 190 required. We are in need of an offtank Warrior, as well as a Bard/Machinist. Our raid times are Tues, Weds, Thurs from 8EST - 11EST. If you are interested please send Kya Anger, or Ejecht Havok a /tell or in game mail.

Or send PM.

don't join this guy guild. He is a POS and a leech. I bet he only wants to use you and then cast you aside once you have helped him and his group of suspicious friends get enough loot. This guy does not even dare to post his FC name - must be a well known hated scammer guild hahaha.
    Last edited by Burninghate; 2015-09-01 at 06:17 AM.

Deleted
    Free Company Name: Paranoid
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): EU-Zodiark
    Primary Language: English
    Website URL: www . paranoid-ed . com
    Time Zone: Mostly GMT/CET-ish
    Free Company Description: Social Anxiety guild.

Originally founded on WoW’s Emerald Dream-EU server in June 2011, Paranoid has expanded into Eorzea! \o/

The community we’ve built has brought us fun, friendship and above all, a sense of achievement about something almost every single one of us has struggled with, because Paranoid is for the socially awkward, the shy, the people who’d like to raid, but get a headache just thinking about all the things they could screw up. The people who type a message to someone who’s LFM in trade, then backspace, then type, backspace, type, stare at what they’ve written, backspace again and go quest on their own. And if they do press enter, they’re relieved if they get the reply: “Sorry, full.”

The people who freak out at the thought of grouping with strangers (or even guildies). The people who don’t like talking in Company chat. The people who are actually quite lively in Company chat, but refuse to speak in voice chat. The people who’d like to see all the game content, not just the stuff you can solo. But if you want to solo, you just do it, without others trying to pressure you into grouping/talking/whatever.

Paranoid is a no-pressure FC. We don’t care if you make a mistake that wipes the raid (seriously, we’re too busy worrying about our own mistakes) and we won’t think badly of you if you suddenly need a break if you can’t take it anymore.

We brought a bunch of people together who get this. Really get it. We know exactly what you mean when you say: “I’m out of social energy. I have to go” or “I need to turn off Company chat for a while.”

We’re currently only a small Company (we’re on Zodiark), as most of us are fairly new to FFXIV, but we’re looking forward to trying out raiding in Eorzea. For more information or to apply, please visit our website.

Ah why not. Looking for an FC on EU-Odin. Pref English and tbh I dunno what I want to do. More than likely raiding but I doubt I'm good enough to do Savage. BLM btw.

Just throwing this out there.
    My small FC is openly accepting anyone on Odin.

If any of you are looking for a social FC to join, almost anyone can join.
    Can read more here.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...25#post3369425

looking for a FC on leviathan that is active and raids late at night, i work mostly 3-11's so if i could find something in the hours of like 12a-3/4a est it would be perfect. i play mostly bard.

Looking for a FC that does endgame content early morning (7-11 CST)

I prefer to heal or DPS. I am currently enjoying the Lancer, and plan to do dragoon at cap, but will be leveling a healer job 2nd.

I've raided in both WoW and SWTOR. Been playing wow since vanilla, just bored with that game having almost nothing to do at cap. (I don't wanna raid HFC for months and months, nothing else at endgame matters) Really enjoying FFXIV, feels like an older wow with FF flavor.

I work 3rd shift, and with the shift diff I am not willing to change shifts, (30% premium for 3rd shift). So I need to find a FC that is active in the morning.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    White Rose is a rather new FC on Lich server. We're a friendly and chatty, and also batty FC. We're a mix of old and new players, all ages welcome. We're happy to help people in any way we can. Looking for people to join us, who are sociable and wanting a friendly place to call home. We're hoping to get some raids going once we have some more people at 60, mount runs, gearing alt jobs etc. Send me a pm or apply at http://whiterose.gamerlaunch.com/

Asking for a friend. He's going on either Lich or Phoenix EU and looking for a large social FC. Doesn't have an account here so asking on his behalf. Raiding is a second interest to him. Oh English speaking is a must as well.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-04-09 at 03:41 AM.

New to this game, but not new to MMOs. Playing on Brynhildr US and looking for an active FC to join and learn from! I'm active during the week after 8pm EST and like to no-life on weekends.

I was wondering if any socially active free companies on Diablos are recruiting. I am a 246 Goon and looking for friendly people in EST that have a healthy roster of people to play with. I am Dulera Hellstrom. Feel free to message me here or in game. Thank you for your time.

Lotus is Recruiting

Free Company Name: Grand White Lotus (lotus)
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US-Faerie
    Website URL: grandwhitelotus.forumotion .com
    Time Zone: US-Central
    Free Company Description: Lotus is an extremely active FC with 200+ members with all ranges of play style. We have multiple raid groups and do events throughout the month. We help all members in every way we can. Come join one of the top FCs on Faerie server.

Free Company Name:Archadian Knight <ARCH>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US-Malboro
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Free Company Description:Archadian Knights are looking for friendly members to join our weekend raid team! We will be raiding the new content that is coming out plus more. Currently we have 1 Paladin, 1 Astrologian,and 2 dps. Our raid times will be Friday-Sunday 7pm EST- 10pm EST. Our raid members have experience with raiding extensively in WoW. Whisper our officers for more info/ invite:Lival Ash'mir, Val'ynir Ash'mir, Thanos Uruk, and Rilora Iasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lival13 View Post
    Free Company Name:Archadian Knight <ARCH>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US-Malboro
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Free Company Description:Archadian Knights are looking for friendly members to join our weekend raid team! We will be raiding the new content that is coming out plus more. Currently we have 1 Paladin, 1 Astrologian,and 2 dps. Our raid times will be Friday-Sunday 7pm EST- 10pm EST. Our raid members have experience with raiding extensively in WoW. Whisper our officers for more info/ invite:Lival Ash'mir, Val'ynir Ash'mir, Thanos Uruk, and Rilora Iasant.
    Update: Where are still looking for friendly members to join but our FC make up has changed and were under new leadership for and invite please whisper our officers Solaire Astoria or Iachawr Llyfr to join.

Free Company Name: Darkest Kitties <MEOW>
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US-Leviathan
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time But we are all scattered across the US anyway.
    Free Company Description:

Who we are:

We are hardcore players with adult schedules, so while we take the game very serious, we also understand people have jobs/kids/RL obligations. We like to push content and while we joke around in chat, we play to progress and see all the game has to offer. We are a lose group of friends who has played on and off together for a long time. We welcome new people to our group regularly, and we aren't a strict organization. We're a group who just likes to hang out together, and kill new things. Right now we have 7 members who can fill multiple roles.

What we do:

We enjoy pushing through new content, farming the best gear we can, but also not being mad when someone can't get online because real life happens. We've ran a FC before, and pushed through all the hard content. We also are looking to run around and farm silly things like old mounts and such when we aren't pushing content.

Who we are looking for:

Someone to come hang out, and also do content with us. We are a group of friends first, and a FC second. We need another few people so we can push through content. We are all very experienced and skilled PvErs, so we are looking for people who can successfully dodge an AoE, and are willing to take the time to learn a fight if needed. We are fine with weird schedules and odd hours, because most of us also have RL shit to worry about.

Contact Devy Doors, Cilid Valentine, Artorius Castus, Jojo Joestar, or Pom Pom in game so we can chat about joining!

Free Company Name: Saga
    Server Name (US-EU/JP): US-Cactuar
    Time Zone: we have players that are nearly any time zone

Free Company Description: Honestly this is mainly an FC comprised of friends in a pretty laid back atmosphere, the only real rules is the avoidance of particularly toxic behavior.

As far as raiding, a lot of our people are split up into separate groups. My group is primarily fc members, and on the lookout for a Bard that can raid Tue, Fri-Sun 730-10p est.

Another group consists of two fc members, that was recruiting a bard/mch and a nin/goon, however I don't know the status of their group.

A final group that is composed of half fc members and some of their friends that may or may not be recruiting, he hasn't gotten back to me on that.

My group just started O3s prog as we still haven't got a full group, up to animals. The other two are at enrage as far as I know. Also we recruit for the guild just to have people around, as we're working on making an intro to raiding group, and on Saturday nights a bunch of people drink and do books/pony runs and such while hamming it up in coms.

Can contact me in discord Zage#5670 for my group hunting a bard or KameronDWalker#5348, Shadow#3103, seraseraia#8506, Reyna#9324 regarding general FC shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."