Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Well Someone said this dungeon is hard.....Yea they lied lol.

Gasp. A dead thread? How unfortunate. After my recent retirement from another MMO where I used to do some very goofy things, I thought I'd bring that goofiness over to XIV.

First person XIV here we go~ Now in 60 FPS for more seizure inducing action.

I play video games, darling.

http://www.twitch.tv/lathais

Not doing much interesting as of yet. Mostly going to be working on getting to max level. Last night I streamed our Normal Titan run with me as Scholar. I was seeing how well I could stream so was testing 1080p@30FPS but was pretty terribad. It was watchable, but only barely. It is likely due to my internet speeds, I need to upgrade. I am going to try it tonight at 720p and see if it is good enough for now then will get better internet before I start getting into Heavensward Endgame.

Standard stream times will likely be Mon-Thur starting at 8PM-9PM Central and running until somewhere between 10PM and 1AM. Friday night is a no-go and Sat-Sun will be kinda wildcard. Maybe stream some other games on weekends or something. Will firm this up more after Heavensward and FC works out raiding schedule.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not a whole lot to go for yet in this game when it comes to soloing as BLM but need to start off somewhere.

Attempted HM Ifrit and got to 58% at about 9 minutes using 170 MND Accessories.

Part 2 - Dungeon Basics is now up.

Part 2.8 - Extra Stuff

Part 3 - Getting a Job

Holiday Special - All Saints' Day 2015

Part 4 - Crafting and Gathering

Part 4.4 - Triple Triad

Part 4.5 - High Level Gathering

Last edited by chesder; 2015-12-18 at 07:38 AM.

Introducing Zepla HQ - Where Eorzea Comes to You

I focus on machinima & comedy/parody videos, as well as some misc guides for gardening and FC leadership.

The FFXIV Mentor Crown

Parser Group Therapy

Last edited by Zepla; 2016-07-19 at 09:14 AM. Reason: fixed link

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    twitch.tv/geekyenthusiast

Working my way through the Stormblood MSQ for the first time. Always willing to answer questions (and I'm sure I'll be asking some myself!)

Most nights I stream starting at 7pm cst and go for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some new faces

10+ Year Old Account
    To all those sad about the Shirogane housing situation, keep wishing until your dreams come true!

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had completely forgotten that they added in the new Leap of Faith while doing GS stuff and decided to do a few of them. I got my 2nd run of the first puzzle and the first run of the 2nd puzzle here.

I hope they add more later on because these are strangely addicting like that damn beach tower was.

Video was a bit sloppy and 1080p because settings reset on me again.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Twitch.tv/Meraut - Back to playing again after WoW BFA and not having played 14 in a few years lol.

Cool

Thanks for all the videos!

Anyone in the Aether Cluster Want to Make Videos?

I started creating some FFXIV videos yesterday and am wondering if anyone else out there is interested in joining me? I'll be creating a linkshell dedicated to the cinema group.

Let me know! My in-game name in Siren is: Issu Alloces.

Not me, not my channel. Saw this musician shared on r/ffxiv and was impressed.

Last edited by Lane; 2021-08-08 at 06:26 PM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee33 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've seen these crafted sets and the new Tomestones set before.

That's.... kinda sad and low effort.
    Crafted, with rare exceptions (neo ishgardian and exarchic come to mind) are generally reskins. Dungeon gear is a mixed bag but still largely reskins. Considering all of the job AF sets, two tiers of tomestone gear, two tiers of raid gear, and asstons of other new sets... I'm not gonna go too hard on them for reskinning the most popular PvP set as a crafted set.

- - - Updated - - -

Never Knows Best dropped a big fat FFXIV vid.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

This guy does the best metal covers (check out his Witcher ones too if you're into the Netflix series).

"We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson