Fresh 5.4 warriors - how to gear up?

So, in essence, for players who are just leveling their first warriors or are coming back for 5.4; what should we be focusing on when we ding lvl 90?

What are the priority reps to farm?

Valor Priorities, best way to spend Justice?

Important quest chains to hit up (i.e. Thrall chain in Cata for the epic boots)

and anything else you could pitch in would be great! Thanks guys, looking forward to reading the responses!

Hit level 90, go to the Timeless isle, farm for 2 days straight. Enter LFR version of Throne of Thunder to fill in the extras and to hit friendly rep with Shado-Pan Assault, spend Valor points on the ilvl522 neck + ring (you need friendly to buy the ring). The newly added Timeless isle will see you finding masses of ilvl496 gear that fills almost every slot (Head, Shoulders, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Belt, Bracers, Neck, Rings, 1 trinket) you can also get an upgrade item that upgrades the item tokens into ilvl535 items.

So it doesn't make any sense to do anything else, the Timeless isle can not only provide almost a full high quality gearset, but many of the quests also reward Valor points. With all of the above you will be ready to hit Siege of Orgrimmar LFR mode (as in you can pass the Ilvl check).

I wouldn't bother with the Timeless isle weapons though (only available through coin purchase and not cheap), I also wouldnt bother farming justice points. Timeless Isle > LFR TOT > Valor Neck + Ring (unless you got upgraded timeless) > Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2013-09-15 at 09:04 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I dinged my Warr to 90 last night, played a total of 3 and half hours at 90 and I'm at 501 ilvl without spending a penny on gear(apart from enchants/gems). Timeless Isle is definitely the way to go for gearing fast. Granted I have 10 lvl 90s with which I had farmed a full set of Plate Timeless pieces.

Valor priority would be: Trinket > Random pieces that provide best upgrade. Just skip all reputations really, you can get to Honored with Shado-Pan Assault in 1 ToT LFR wing and that's all you need pretty much.

What they both said. I spent the weekend running lfr's and tootling around the isle and I am at 499. In fact, I am gearing up so quickly that I am not staying ahead of the gold needed to keep up chants and gems. That is one of the nice things about the rep gating; you at least make some decent gold doing it.