5.4 Enhancement help!!

Hello everyone, I am in need of some help with my enhancement shaman!! i feel i should be pulling more dps in raids, and have near perfected my rotation, but alas i am still lagging behind others in DPS. I hear some shamans in similar gear to mine are pulling up to 160k dps consistantly, while i lag behind at near 90-110l dps. Here is a link to my armoury, any tips or help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Well it seems since i am a first time poster, i cannot link my armoury so my Shaman is Thundragar on the realm Moon Guard!

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got any logs to show us?

Deleted
    You are behind those shamans because they play ELE.
    Spec elemental and spam chain lightning...profit 160k+ dps with one button, thats what shamans are these days.

Deleted
    I disagree with ttx saying that going to Elemental is 'the answer'.
    I've just looked on your armory, but it appears that you logged out in your healing spec.

I really don't know what I can suggest, but I agree with you that 90k seems a little low.
    Whether it'll help or not...my character is Asiria, on Khadgar EU (you'll have to pay a visit to the EU WoW website)
    With my gear, I pulled just over 200k burst on the Norushen encounter, before being purified.
    Prioritize Stormstrike and Lava Lash...make sure you have your Searing Totem down, unless you are using FE/PFE..keep your DoT up!
    There's quite a lot of running around in the fights that I've seen so far, so a drop in damage can be expected, and it's hard to regain a top spot on the meters.
    Link your cooldowns together, too. I like to use a macro which I call my 'derps button', it will pop my ascendance and my dogs at the same time, and if I ever went EM for a fight, it would also pop that. Before I raced changed to panda, it would also pop Blood Fury.
    If you're struggling still, and pre-potting isn't a 'requirement' in your guild raids, you might want to try it..
    I really don't know what else to say without seeing your enhancement gear and preferably some raid logs!
    Make sure that you are at 7.5% hit cap, and as close to 7.5% on your expertise as possible.
    I'm currently doing a mastery reforge build, and when I get some more gear I will be gemming for mastery too, as it seems to be pulling slightly ahead of haste this tier ().
    Long reply! Sorry! Hope it might give at least some guidance, though.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will really help knowing which fight you are basing your 90k DPS off.

A lot of the fights in SoO - especially the early ones - are not good indicators of DPS. Theyre extremely gimmicky, lots of target swaps, lots of ads.

I saw your gear earlier, and it was around 520ilvl and youre behind on trinkets. Like I said in my first post, wed need some logs or some context as to where this 90k was coming from.

10+ Year Old Account
    What iLvl and raid are you doing?

If it's SoO, then you are doing something wrong. Only logs can will help with determining that. I'm around 200k on the first 4 fights of SoO, sitting at 539 then 541 after this weeks progress.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Your enhancement gear seems to be at ilvl 513? I don't think 100k is too bad for the ilvl, enhancement scales pretty well with gear so when you get like... 20 ilvls more you jump quite a bit in DPS as well. Also little things add up, like only having one if your weapons enchanted and thats with Windsong instead of Dancing Steel. I feel you though, i dont earn enough in game to throw dancing steel to every LFR weapon I get, but still.¨

Also, CD usage is quite important as enhancement, timing your pots with them etc... but I dont think your DPS is too low for your item level.