Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Only if there are plenty of cakes.
    And a party of dwarves.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    As cool as that is...aren't there like, building codes?
    For sure. Nothing stops you from building hobbit holes as long as they are inline with those though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Providing it has the head room and space

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    If it's human sized, then fuck yes!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Not really, I imagine humidity and the problems that come with it in terms of maintenance would be an issue.

Deleted
    Living in a hobbit house is probably my dream house, so, yeah!

Some of those are awesome.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    I've always loved feeling secluded, would gladly live underground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah I would. Those houses are so cool and the Hobbits have like the best neighborhood ever, they have their own tavern for crying out loud.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I would absolutely love love love it.....I saw where the 'houses' that they filmed when I visited NZ last year. So beautiful and living in an actual town like that would be so awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if my neighbors are actual Hobbits.
    Hey everyone

Considering I'm about 6 inches taller than Ian Mckellan and how uncomfortable that shit is for him, I'm going to go with no. I do not want to live in a hobbit house.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

If it was equipped as a regular home is, heck yes! Not a moment's hesitation!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Some of those are awesome.
    Aren't they neat?

I wonder how much these people paid to have them built.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmagheden View Post
    Aren't they neat?

I wonder how much these people paid to have them built.
    Well one of those is Simon Dale's house in Wales, that was £3000+man hours(1000-1500 hours), So lets say £30.000 all in all. I imagine thats one of the cheaper ones though. If you know how to do most of the work yourself or got expertise among friends/family that knows how to get it done then it doesn't have to get super expensive.