Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    To be fair the Alliance have plenty of their own bad factions, just that almost all of them broke away from the Alliance when turning bad.
    That's the problem, when someone in the horde do something bad, they don't leave, when someone leave a faction when they turn bad, most of the people don't see it as what he did was made by that faction, but only by him, for example, when Magatha and her clan left the horde, most of the people don't see it as the horde these that, or the Taurens did that, they see him as Magatha and her people did that

Varian should've allowed Thrall to smash Garrosh's skull, he deserved it. I never thought I'd see Thrall so furious, that was kind of a surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    Varian should've allowed Thrall to smash Garrosh's skull, he deserved it. I never thought I'd see Thrall so furious, that was kind of a surprise.
    Garrosh basically destroyed everything for which Thrall worked 3/4 of his life. Wasn't a surprise to me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Orcs are Orcs! Fucking hell, Warcraft is the only lore that has Orcs, who are fucking kitten, puppy huggers! Jesus Christ! At least one race in this game that's about WAR and people want to destroy that! Go play Hello Kitty Adventure seriously! Or rename the game, 'cause this is bullshit. Orcs need a War-hungry leader, if the whole game is based on fucking lolipops, let at least the race that's the most war-hungry, be that!
    Orcs are fictional creatures - and as such they are whatever the flying fuck the authors wants then to be.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Garrosh basically destroyed everything for which Thrall worked 3/4 of his life. Wasn't a surprise to me at all.
    That's why Thrall was so angry with Garrosh, also i think that's also the reason Thrall didn't took the mantle again, he feels responsable for what Garrosh did, and he feel unworthy of taking the mantle of Warchief

Deleted
    When you will learn that having a troll as Warchief of the Horde doesn't mean "Darkspear rule now mon!!1!1!!"?

The Orcs remain the most popolous race of the Horde, while the Darkspear are probably the least popolous.

There will be (finally) more presence of other Horde races after years of Garrosh minding for orcs alone all the time? Yes.

They will be put aside as "underdogs" with the Darkspear RULING DA HORDE? Nope, that's garbage.
    Are the orcs really the most populous now? I once saw a video estimating how many ppl every npc in ogri represented.. And we kill a lot of npcs in SoO and supposedly its a very bloody war.. During the raid only orcs remain in ogrimar.. So.. I dont think the orcs are that populous anymore.. And you see some other troll tribes working with the darkspear during the siege and add to that the fact that you had a huge amount of troll added to vol'jin's tribe when he reclaimed the echo island again.. And i doubt the trolls are the least populous..

When you have a majority rulling and the now minority defeated and replaced to me that is the trolls taking over yeah..

Hey some people will probably like to see different ppl walking around ogri and different faces rulling.. But saying that the trolls wont become the strongest faction in the horde looking at the lore and game rigth now simply isnt true..

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    That's why Thrall was so angry with Garrosh, also i think that's also the reason Thrall didn't took the mantle again, he feels responsable for what Garrosh did, and he feel unworthy of taking the mantle of Warchief
    By the day he left the Warchief position he had some doubts about himself and if he was the right man for the job. He thought Garrosh could have done better, but his judgement has been heavily clouded by his personal and emotional involvement with Grom.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the problem? That's how orcs roll. If you got a problem with that then this is the wrong faction for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarry View Post
    Are the orcs really the most populous now? I once saw a video estimating how many ppl every npc in ogri represented.. And we kill a lot of npcs in SoO and supposedly its a very bloody war.. During the raid only orcs remain in ogrimar.. So.. I dont think the orcs are that populous anymore.. And you see some other troll tribes working with the darkspear during the siege and add to that the fact that you had a huge amount of troll added to vol'jin's tribe when he reclaimed the echo island again.. And i doubt the trolls are the least populous..

When you have a majority rulling and the now minority defeated and replaced to me that is the trolls taking over yeah..

Hey some people will probably like to see different ppl walking around ogri and different faces rulling.. But saying that the trolls wont become the strongs faction in the horde looking at the lore and game rigth now simply isnt true..
    You're right, but that doesn't mean that the orcs will lose all their "power" within the horde

Also, i think the lest populous race of the horde are the Goblins.... (Yeah, i know there are a lot of Goblins, but most of them are neutral, remenber that only 1 cartel joined the Horde)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarry View Post

Hey some people will probably like to see different ppl walking around ogri and different faces rulling.. But saying that the trolls wont become the strongest faction in the horde looking at the lore and game rigth now simply isnt true..
    Most of the orcs we killed in the Siege were Dragonmaw, Blackrock of the Dark Horde and Mag'har. Of the main core of the orcish population, we touched very little.

And yes, Darkspear numbers have always been pretty low. And still, if they are not the least popolous, they are still not minimal comparable to the orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the day he left the Warchief position he had some doubts about himself and if he was the right man for the job. He thought Garrosh could have done better, but his judgement has been heavily clouded by his personal and emotional involvement with Grom.
    You're right, i want to see Thrall as a prominent orc figure in the horde once again, i want him to show the orc the true way, and maybe see more orcs doing what it have to be done...

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    EXACTLY. The orcs have been run though the shitter though this whole expansion, just to make other races of the horde look good. And a troll warchief is the final nail in the coffin.
    nothing wrong with a troll warchief. the horde doesnt need an orc leader

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the orcs we killed in the Siege were Dragonmaws, Blackrock of the Dark Horde and Mag'har. Of the main core of the orcish population, we touched very little.

And yes, Darkspear numbers have always been pretty low. And still, if they are not the least popolous, they are still not minimal comparable to the orcs.
    Yeah, but remenber many citizens died in SoO, so not only orcs of these clans died

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    What's the problem? That's how orcs roll. If you got a problem with that then this is the wrong faction for you.
    That's the problem, the Orc shouldn't been shown to roll like war machines, they have to been shown to roll like war machines, and peace makers, and trouble makers, as law bringers, etc... They should been shown in many ways, but not only as the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    nothing wrong with a troll warchief. the horde doesnt need an orc leader
    If only this could be stickied at the top of this forum in a big red flashy banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Yeah, but remenber many citizens died in SoO, so not only orcs of these clans died
    Any orc siding with Garrosh that is not a member of the groups I quoted was a Warsong, as you saw a freaking Warsong banner in every Kor'kron encampment (the Overseers wear a brown version of the Warsong tabard).

Plus, we cannot ignore that a lot of Darkspear trolls have been used as lunch for the proto drakes.

Orc's have always been a brutish race of warmongers. They naturally have a propensity towards being belligerent, believing them to be anything else is silly. Yes they had a shamanistic culture, but that doesn't mean they were peaceful.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Saurfang. the orc who brought the forces of kalimdor together
    Eitrigg. friend to tirion fordring and once argent crusade member
    Gorgonna. Leader of the horde forces in grizzly hills who asked you to help a human woman out.

just because they made assholes like garrosh and malkorok, doesn't mean orcs don't understand good politics, or trying for peace for the greater good.

This whole fucking expansion has shat over any development the orcs have had since wc3..

Oh the irony.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ssy-this-patch

I dont think its so much a orc cant lead orcs but more they shouldnt have a warrior as a leader minus a few exceptions like saurafang

10+ Year Old Account
    Any orc siding with Garrosh that is not a member of the groups I quoted was a Warsong, as you saw a freaking Warsong banner in every Kor'kron encampment (the Overseers wear a brown version of the Warsong tabard).

Plus, we cannot ignore that a lot of Darkspear trolls have been used as lunch for the proto drakes.
    True, i don't think the trolls are the most populous race of the horde, but i do think that the Orcs are not the most populous race anymore, and if they still are, the difference between them and the others races of the horde is not much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Orc's have always been a brutish race of warmongers. They naturally have a propensity towards being belligerent, believing them to be anything else is silly. Yes they had a shamanistic culture, but that doesn't mean they were peaceful.
    Not really, in their home world (Draenor), the orcs were not a brutish race of warmangers, they became like that thanks to the demons, is true that they have always been a little more brutish that many other races, but they have also been really tied with nature, so is not true that they can't be anything else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Well the Darkspear are probably the smallest faction. They're one small splitter group of the Gurubashi Empire, the smallest in fact, and then lost even greater numbers to the Kul Tiras marines and the murloc raids. By numbers, I'd assume the forsaken due to their resurrection mischief are the most populous at the moment!

I think the Blood Elves have a pretty fair number too
    Yeah, i was going to say Forsaken, but remenber that they have been in war in all sides right now (Gilneas, Hinterlands, Silverpine forest, Plaguelands, etc...)

Also someone pointed out that many other clans of Trolls joined the Darkspears, so that may have increase a lot the number of Trolls in the horde

Note: I'm not sure about the Trolls