Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    i think i should become the new warchief.
    I should've known that you'd travel in disguise. They're ... always watching..

item squish is a terrible idea;
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    it is the process of simplifying numbers to make them comprehensible for the unskilled common peasant folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    The orc leader is Lord Of Clans... Not Warchief. The Warchief since Thrall's Horde is the leader/Chief Commander of the whole organization, with all the races.
    I replied to someone that i thought was saying that the Orc leaders title was "Warchief", i just made that point saying that is incorrect, but has he stated after i just misunderstood him.

About your point that the Orc leader title is "Lord of the Clans", well it is the title of a good book but the Orc tend to call their leaders Chieftens/Farseer, and letting the "Lord" for a position like a General (HighWar"lord" for example).

Even so, seeing Thrall the Lord of the Clans (or whatever will represent the Orc Race on the Horde) is very cool too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    is the actual quote.
    Acknowledging the mistake, and thanks for that.

Anyway, my point remains.
    Darkspear never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Stop the crazy semi-RP nonsense, and get some fresh air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Sha of Pride would be the strongest entity in the universe if he had a link with the WoW forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    You are children on a playground drawing lines in the sand.