Bored and KRAZY thought

So out of boredom of yet another dead guild I have decided I am going to delete AL my toons except my Cyber and arms tech(armorings and power augs). I do love the lvling and I really want to lvl a trooper again(i loved the story personaly).

I just wanted to share lol its gonna be fun times at least for me the lvling s the best part of game for me.

Why?

An extra character slot isn't expensive... Think of all the +presence you will lose.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Why?

An extra character slot isn't expensive... Think of all the +presence you will lose.
    yea the idea is to get that fresh outta the box feel like starting a new server but only i keep the legacy lol.

It's pretty fun to start anew. A couple of years ago, I started to get bored of WoW, so I just scrapped it all and started all over again. Something about working your way back up to the top was just so fun for me. Go for it, it can really open up your eyes.

However, if it's possible, I'd recommend trying to save your old characters. Yeah, it's fun to start over, but if you ever want to replay your old characters, you're sort of out of luck.

How about just starting a new character on another server type....

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    It's pretty fun to start anew. A couple of years ago, I started to get bored of WoW, so I just scrapped it all and started all over again. Something about working your way back up to the top was just so fun for me. Go for it, it can really open up your eyes.
    I created a new account just for this. Im doing the free til 20 setup, so far its ok but I dont know all the restrictions yet. I might just reactivate my old account and scrap all the toons even the BoAs I really want that fresh start feel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    How about just starting a new character on another server type....
    I actually started that bout 2 days ago, and even though I played the game sooo much I am still in that fresh out the box feel loving at right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    I actually started that bout 2 days ago, and even though I played the game sooo much I am still in that fresh out the box feel loving at right now.
    I have the same experience.... you don't have all buffs and presences numbers.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Don't delete you characters, you will regret it.

2) With the new penalties from F2P (like reduced xp and reminders in your face) you will not recapture the out of the box experience unless you subscribe on a new account.

3) Starting on a new server on the same account is the most logical thing to do. Just stick to your guns and don't log on your other server, but do not throw away what you have earned.

I thought about doing this in WoW, but I'm not quite to that point yet. SWTOR is so new there's really no justification as you don't have that much to earn and it can be done very quickly. However any pursuit to recapture a 'feeling' is going to end up as nostalgic disappointment, which is why think you should keep all your characters and just go to a new server.

I have done the server change several times and it's always a good feeling...definitely enough to make it more enjoyable.
    BAD WOLF

Yea i just stared on Ebon Hawk and im 13 so far and it feels good having to worry bout credits and if I will die from over pulling, its quite fun actually ad Im F2P now so it will be interesting to see how the lvling process goes

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    it will be interesting to see how the lvling process goes
    In my experience it was stifling enough to make me want to resub, which I stupidly did and bought Makeb. Should have just not played it until now and everything would have been free.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i just stared on Ebon Hawk and im 13 so far and it feels good having to worry bout credits and if I will die from over pulling, its quite fun actually ad Im F2P now so it will be interesting to see how the lvling process goes
    im used to f2p and the only restriction that really bugs me is being able to use chat once a minute but other than that its fine i just need to remember to spend my money constantly so it doesnt go into escrow