Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Jesus that 2nd pic is amazing.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    The last pic....can't stop laughing.
    The old man in the shot really amused me as well.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Savige View Post

Two things seems to be missing... it's a guy, right? Or maybe not... I'm confused. *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    Two things seems to be missing... it's a guy, right? Or maybe not... I'm confused. *lol*
    Sadly most MMOs leave the males very flat up front, where the females usually get to be just the opposite, if that's what you're getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by Savige View Post
    Sadly most MMOs leave the males very flat up front, where the females usually get to be just the opposite, if that's what you're getting at?
    Now I know what struck me as odd, even the males have no nipples...

Deleted
    Wouldn't want to give people lustful thoughts, would we?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Push print, Start -> Run -> mspaint, push ctrl - v, save, voila, your screenshot from character creation
    Silly me. I suppose it can be used to circumvent the silly cutscene restrictions as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Silly me. I suppose it can be used to circumvent the silly cutscene restrictions as well?
    Possibly, I don't know if they are somehow protected or not

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Wouldn't want to give people lustful thoughts, would we?

Yes it can. But I have noticed that in some it will only display a black screen for reasons I do not. So it really is a gamble with if it will or will no work in a cutscene.

I suppose if your really want you could use a screen capture software to record the cutscene and then extrapolate images from that instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the middle one.

GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Here is my toon.

"Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

My level 39 WHM, love this little guy.

Guess I should add, Trill Ironstone on Ultros server
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2013-09-17 at 07:31 PM.

Reiko Mayu on Cerberus(EU).
    Just started playing some time ago, love my catgirl > w<
    http://i.imgur.com/YESh7l8.jpg

10+ Year Old Account

Click for full size version. Just in regular AF with Crab Bow. You can't see the hair, but it is green with yellow highlights.
    Last edited by Reg; 2013-09-17 at 07:40 PM.

Prfct Fx on Cactuar Server... dinged 50 today, so happy with my Cactuar little pet <3

15+ Year Old Account

My bard. I'm going to be the weird person and have multiple characters instead of trying to grind everything out on one character, even tho you get bonus exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even going to edit this one. Looks awesome as is.

10+ Year Old Account

Vandal Lillithson on Excalibur. Not as sexy as Savige's pic sadly.

Sadly the implied yaoi here doesn't exist (though it could, we're both members of an LGBT FC) we were just comparing heights after he remarked we were near identical looking.
    Last edited by Time Sage; 2013-09-17 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    (snipped for size)

Sadly the implied yaoi here doesn't exist (though it could, we're both members of an LGBT FC) we were just comparing heights after he remarked we were near identical looking.
    This is relevant to my interests.

In other news, my bear-man! I was a kitty boy for a while, but when my partner and I decide to have matching last names and be more involved with each other in this MMO, I decide we should match with a Roeg once I got my second bottle of fantasia. We plan on trying to take some rather hilarious pictures once he's 50 lol.

Last edited by Gabriel Bear; 2013-09-17 at 11:57 PM.
    Senior Officer of the FFXIV:ARR chapter of the Philanthropy Gaming community. Come say hello!

Deleted
    Here's my WHM. http://imgur.com/5XIteOB
    Last edited by mmocfcc53be431; 2013-09-18 at 01:17 AM.

Red face Additional Images

Since a few of you seem to like the first images I posted, I decided to make an additional post (and thank you all for the earlier compliments).

This image didn't make the original cut because of the image quality, but despite being unhappy with it I still enjoyed the pose and outfit.

In response to those questioning using the Print Screen button and an image program to get Screen Shots during videos where normal shots are unavailable, I've personally had great luck doing so but the issue is the quality of the image tends to suffer greatly, as seen in the example below.