Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was crafting yesterday with him sitting on my shoulder. I screwed up and failed the craft and... he breathed fire at exactly the same time. I haven't seen him do that before or since. I even failed another craft on purpose to see if he's do it again, but he didn't. I was also too surprised by it to even think about taking a screenshot.

edit - got two

Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2015-01-23 at 07:40 AM.

http://i.imgur.com/N9hm6Bp.png
    http://i.imgur.com/AmHJeex.png

Love the Gold metallic dye on my Alteras darkskin
    Last edited by Remilia; 2015-01-24 at 08:18 PM.

This is my main getting his bard on in gridania

http://imgur.com/Us3aAV2

Deleted
    All these cat girls make me want to use my race change item on making myself one..

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    All these cat girls make me want to use my race change item on making myself one..
    Don't do it! There are already too many Miqo'te in the game. (I know I know. my main is one too :P) My dragoon starged off as a Female Miq and got race changed to a Roegadyn and it was best decision ever. She's way cooler as a giant tough looking chick than a kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I probably would, but my Characters last name is Galkaman so a female kitty would not make any sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy-DathRemar View Post
    Don't do it! There are already too many Miqo'te in the game. (I know I know. my main is one too :P) My dragoon starged off as a Female Miq and got race changed to a Roegadyn and it was best decision ever. She's way cooler as a giant tough looking chick than a kitty
    Running around the world, I often times feel like I'm the only Elezen, and when I do see another, they are usually not my clan, opting for more of a dark elf look.

I occasionally see Roegadyn, but the rest of the world looks like its all Hyur, tons of Miqo'te, and occasionally little bumps in the ground which I assume are Lalafell.
    Last edited by The Casualty; 2015-01-26 at 10:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Running around the world, I often times feel like I'm the only Elezen, and when I do see another, they are usually not my clan, opting for more of a dark elf look.

I occasionally see Roegadyn, but the rest of the world looks like its all Hyur, tons of Miqo'te, and occasionally little bumps in the ground which I assume are Lalafell.
    Well, I dunno about that but my server is full of Lalas. I mean, yeah Miqo'te are very popular but holy mackerel the Lala population keeps on going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post

Very rare I come across a Elezen in group finder. It tends to mostly be Miqo'te or Lalafel I notice. You get the occasional Hyur and Rog and even more rarely Elezen but for the most part it's Miq or Lala.

I'm guilty of being one of these millions of Miq'ote running around the world

10+ Year Old Account
    My lala black mage, just hit 50 like yesterday. My first job to 50, I haven't played since launch and came back a couple weeks ago.

No better time.

Deleted
    Just got a new haircut \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Halcyon Lucis today ^^. Metallic red dye.

Just started. Only a level 5 Pug right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakida View Post
    Just started. Only a level 5 Pug right now.
    What server did you start on?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    What server did you start on?
    Faerie, Gilgamesh was locked

Been a few days, and feel so good, got my mount ability, and now starting on my Rogue-->Ninja pathway. My chocobo's name is Kokuei, means Night Shadow.

An attempt to balance out all the Miqo'te:

I'm the Elezen in the middle. Just got to 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a new hair style (and colour)

My BLM now:

MY BRD:

Last edited by Grym; 2015-02-14 at 03:59 PM.