Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

New Warchief, order of the day after.

He needs somewhere to sit his butt down. He needs a make-over so he looks at least a bit Warchief'ish n not some random Troll.

He needs a new model, I wonder where Blizzard is with new skin models for Trolls. Is it just me or do all male Trolls look the same regardless of tusk size n color of hair?

He can't have Thrall's old place, because that building is gone, it's now a cow-zone..Moo! So I guess he'll have Garrosh's place instead, above ground that is, doubt many want to live underground Garrosh did at the end..

Orgrimmar and the docks need repairs, for all his faults, Garrosh made some nice fortifications. I would suggest that the docks get bigger n have some stone added, some towers, walls n what not. I guess he could take some funds n improve on the Echo Isles so Trolls get a proper capital? A temple for Bwonsamdi at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, so now all the horde needs to start praying to troll gods for guidance?
    #boycottchina

You know, most people here have been thoughtful enough to avoid putting spoilers in their post titles.

Please fix this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    oh, so now all the horde needs to start praying to troll gods for guidance?
    I said echo isles.

Deleted
    What he needs is a sack full of Deus Ex Machina. It's the only way to keep the Horde afloat from now on.

Congrats on your new warchief! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I very much doubt that Vol'jin will be getting another new model. Also spoilers.

It will be interesting to see the rise of the trolls in the horde now though. No more Kor'kron. Plus I never really got the impression that trolls were particularly xenophilic...

I liked the Darkmantle model better, honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    I very much doubt that Vol'jin will be getting another new model. Also spoilers.

It will be interesting to see the rise of the trolls in the horde now though. No more Kor'kron. Plus I never really got the impression that trolls were particularly xenophilic...
    You think Vol'jin will have current model when Troll players n therefore also Troll NPCs will get better? They updated Garrosh, so why not Vol'jin?

As for editing title, well, it doesn't work for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Tweaked it for you.

You think Vol'jin will have current model when Troll players n therefore also Troll NPCs will get better? They updated Garrosh, so why not Vol'jin?

His model is brand new with custom art already.

Deleted

Vol'jin also needs to have a new mount, raptors won't do, he's da warchief now, mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    His model is brand new with custom art already.
    Not that new, some patch ago n I doubt it will be as good as the next Troll models when they roll them out..

Deleted
    Vol'jin with sitting on a spiky throne with Mannaroth's skull behind does not look right. Put the skull someplace else and give him a new throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Maybe I'm an exception but I always prefered the previous, generic model, with the glaive and the shadow-hunter's gear (which was amazing). In the new model he's just naked with just a bunch of "voodoo stuff" around.

More than change the model in the way they did with Garrosh, they should just add some gear on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    I agree, he just has some random stuff now..

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I agree, he just has some random stuff now..

That's a gear. Just fashion it on the new model and he'll give all another impression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    He just got a new model, why does he need another one?
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Does he have bird feet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin is a shadow hunter. Shadow hunters are very tribal, spiritual people. I don't think they should be running around geared to the tusk in heavy leather armor (Hopefully this ain't too big for forum standards):

By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Vol'Jin's model is new (added in patch 5.1). I guess they did that then because, well, they already knew he was going to be the new Warchief, he has distinct armor aswell.
    Garrosh's update on the other hand, well, every endboss of an xpac got a new model in their respective xpacs, Garrosh still used the Cata model prior 5.4. And he was in 2 cinematics this patch, using the old, face-expression-less Garrosh would make them look quite dull I guess.