Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This covers a lot of the lore added in Pandaria as well as locations for the lore scrolls located around diff areas of Pandaria
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL262AE1D29699B4FF

Deleted

Lore of the Worgen starting zone.

Deleted

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

Does anyone have a link to a video or site that goes over the storyline throughout MOP? I keep hearing that the story was really good, but all my characters are 90, and I didn't really pay attention to any quests leveling up. So, going back and trying to pick up the pieces and put the story in order with quests that I haven't done yet just sounds like a headache.

I plan to pay attention throughout WoD and get into the story, but I'd like to "get caught up" on everything that happened in MOP.

I googled it and checked youtube, but I couldn't find anything especially helpful besides a video on the history of the Pandaren. But I'd really like to read/watch a synopsis of the story from 5.0 until today.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post

I plan to pay attention throughout WoD and get into the story, but I'd like to "get caught up" on everything that happened in MOP.
    Don't have one video that covers all of that, but...:

It all begins with the novel Tides of War where Theramore gets blown up:

This one is the 5.0 story in each zone from Alliance PoV. They're a bit old (beta), but still:

This one is the 5.0 story from the Horde PoV with the focus on the main events:

5.1 Operation: Shieldwall (Alliance POV):

5.1 Dominance Offensive (Horde POV):

5.2 The Isle of Thunder:

5.3 The Darkspear Rebellion:

5.4 The Siege of Orgrimmar:

Wrathion has a story of his own going through all the patches:

Awesome thanks! I'll check these out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore on the classes (it specializes on brief stories for aspects of the classes) of the Warcraft. Still working on it, but here's the first episode on priests!

One on druids as well!

Edit: A playlist for any interestedhttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...&action_edit=1

Edit: Been fixing the format. I think a found nicer, shorter easibly digestible format.
    Last edited by Rexter2k5; 2014-02-08 at 08:33 PM.
    Scratch a cynic and you'll find a disappointed idealist - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Deleted

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Removed video because of feedback, planning to fix the issues before posting more videos
    Last edited by Keldon; 2014-01-23 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Removed because of feedback

The lore of Blackhand the Destroyer, in both our universe and what we know of him in Warlords of Draenor thusfar:

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

I reworked the format. It's now a brief overview of each class within the lore - who to look for and who to know.
    Scratch a cynic and you'll find a disappointed idealist - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Deleted

The lore of Kargath Bladefist from our universe, what we know of him in WoD, and what he could possibly become:

Deleted
    The Story of the Guardians

The lore of our cycloptic Orc friend and Warlord, Kilrogg Deadeye. Lore of him in our universe, in WoD, and his potential.