What are our DPS BiS trinkets now?

So, i've just gotten evil eye of galakras and skeer's and I was wondering are these my BiS or do I want Thok's over one of these 2, also which of these 2? How much difference is there between them?

I'm fury with arms for cleave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thok's and Eye are simming to be BiS.

Deleted
    Completely depens on the fight, there are no all around BiS trinkets, it's always a combination of trinkets.

http://i.imgur.com/64vMdlb.jpg

Fury simulations, Collision said, that Arm's will shortly follow, but it should be pretty similar anyways.

Check the Arms guide thread for news about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Completely depens on the fight, there are no all around BiS trinkets, it's always a combination of trinkets.

http://i.imgur.com/64vMdlb.jpg

Fury simulations, Collision said, that Arm's will shortly follow, but it should be pretty similar anyways.

Check the Arms guide thread for news about that.
    Very important to remember that the Fusion-Fire Core can be very powerful but likely wont in practice. Any amount of single target or even two target makes FFC drop. I really expect it to be the padding/ranking trinket of choice, but for all around general purpose our BiS trinkets are Thok's and Evil Eye.
    That ranking really helps to show how FFC gets better as amount of targets go up. Only good fights I can think for it are Galakras, Dark Shaman, and Spoils.

hi there i have been playing warr for as long as i can remember and i have a problem i am not sure which trinket is better : feathers of fury normal or talisman of rage heroic as i tryed both at raid it seems like feathers is better but i would like u to confirm that ty for your comment .

Deleted
    So, with EEoG will we delay reck till the next skull banner, or use reck on cd

I imagine use them together on pull > reck + banner on cd > together > reck on cd > together. Seeing as every other one should be together on the 6/12.

Depending on the length of the fight they are used together for the pull and atleast again on execute. In between it should in most cases be best to use Reck on CD.

You only desync banner and reck if allows you to get one more reck in.

On a 4 min fight, you would reck/banner on pull and then reck/banner again durng execute, as you'd need a bit more than 4 minutes to get another reck in (if my math is correct).