Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Been neglecting updating these threads for a bit, even forgot to update it when we killed Star Augur it seems. We ended NH mythic progression 8/10. As for ToS, we are currently 8/9HC. We are looking for a couple of ppl, mainly for ranged dps, as well as one healer.
    "Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
    "You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

We have updated what we are looking for. As always we will sill consider other solid applications. Feel free to contact us for a chat if you got any questions.
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Updated our progress, take a look at our recruitment forum for what we are looking for!

Slightly updated what we are looking for. In particular we are open for another couple of ranged dps, Warlock/Mage/Elemental Shaman.

Updated title to highlight what we are looking for atm.

Updated progress, Sister of the Moon Mythic downed!

Updated progress, downed Desolate Host on monday 25th.

Currently primarily looking for:

Resto Druid
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

Updated our progression as we smacked down Mistress mythic.

Bit of a late update, or rather I update the titles then forgot to mention it in a comment, we killed Maiden on mythic a bit over a week ago

We are not looking for anything in particular, but regardless if you are interested it never hurts to contact us for a chat, we always consider exceptional apps even if we are not actively looing for something.

Long time since I've updated this, as we have not felt the need to look for anyone for a good long while. However as the situation has changed slightly and we find we want in another ranged dps, maybe two, it was time to give it an update! Obviously we have also killed a ton of bosses since the last time, so we are now 5/11 and getting close on to 6
    Last edited by FreddieK; 2018-02-12 at 11:37 PM.

Updated progress as we killed Mythic Imonar on monday!

Still looking for a couple of ranged dps

Kin'garoth mythic downed 21/03/18

For the first time in BfA so far we have decided to open up for a bit of recruitment again. Updated recruitment status and progress!

Updated progress as we are now 3/8M Uldir. Also given what we are looking for an update, take a look!

Vectis mythic downed!

Updated, noticed a couple of things I had forgotten to update going into BfA.

Mythic Fetid Devourer down! Also updated our recruitment status, take a look! As always you can also contact us for a chat if you got questions or if you really want to join us with something we are not specifically looking for. We always consider getting solid players that we believe will be a good fit with our raiding team and in our guild to be the most important thing. Which classes and specs we are looking for is secondary to that, though still important.
    Last edited by FreddieK; 2018-12-04 at 03:24 PM.

Mythic Zul down! Updated progress