Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Updated our progress Still looking for a couple of ranged dps!
    "Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
    "You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Still open for a couple of classes and specs, take a look!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated what we are looking for slightly
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Updated progress and given our recruitment posts and update, take a look!

Updated progress! Forgot to do it so a tad late, we got dragons down a week ago

Take a look at our recruitment page for what we are looking at, they are kept up to date, even if we are not looking for your class and spec it never hurts to contact us and have a chat!

Updated progress, and updated what we are looking for!

Mythic Il'gynoth down! Updated the progress, and as usual what we are looking for has been given an update since last I posted here, so take a look!

Mythic Emerald Nightmare Cleared! Cenarius downed and Xavius smashed xD

Updated the progress

Updated what we are looking for

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and we are now 1/10 Mythic NH, forgot to add that

- - - Updated - - -

Updated our progress

Updated progress with out latest kills, and updated what we are looking for as well on our recruitment pages!

Updated what we are looking for

Still looking for a couple more ppl, ranged dps mainly!

Updated what we are looking for.

Updated what we are looking for, almost solely ranged dps.

Erm, updated the tiltle as I might have fogotten to do so last time around

On the recruitment side we are looking for ranged dps, take a look at our page for more details, and if you got any questions feel free to contact us.

Done a quick update on what we are looking for, pls take a look!

Updated our progress

I've updated what we are looking for!

Tichondrius downed, updated progress!