fastest way to lvl 90 from 85

ok i just resub and got mop i haven't read anything about this xpac for months so just wondering what is the fast way to lvl to 90? im guessing just skip lfr and do dungeons and pvp, im so lost on the whole upgrading gear thing

Quote Originally Posted by tacosarecool View Post
    ok i just resub and got mop i haven't read anything about this xpac for months so just wondering what is the fast way to lvl to 90?
    They nerfed the exp required to level. Just queue for dungeons and do the quest lines leaving each zone as you level up. Simple as that.

im guessing just skip lfr and do dungeons and pvp, im so lost on the whole upgrading gear thing
    Not exactly sure what you're going on about there as experience from PVP was nerfed heavily back in Cataclysm. As far as catching up gear-wise, go to the Timeless Isle when you reach 90. The creatures there drop tokens that turn into 496 gear and "Burden of Eternities" that turn those tokens into 535s instead. The previous LFR tier is still 502s and the new LFR will only open the first four bosses for 528 gear, if you're lucky enough to actually get any gear at all from them.

The other day I leveled my DK tank from 86-90 in a night by just doing questing and a dungeon every level. Seemed pretty fast than before.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I leveled up three toons all the way from 20 - 90 doing pvp and only pvp and always pvp in less than a week and a half each.

As soon as u out level a zone... leave it! Unlike lower levels you'd sometimes stick it out a few green quests but the difference in exp rewards from quests is so big in mop you're gimping yourself if u stay in a zone.
    Should look something like this..
    85-86: jade forest
    86-87: four winds
    87-88; kunlai or krasarang
    88-89 townlong
    89-90: dread wastes (this place looks shit and desolate but hands down best quests for lore. Very involving)

I heard it's killing small turtles on timeless island. They give like 45k XP each.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I heard it's killing small turtles on timeless island. They give like 45k XP each.
    This will probably be nerfed soon as Blizzard always nerfs the more fun ways of leveling.

monkey lvling was the old best thing if u had a friend. small turtles giving 45k would be ideal as well.. thers tons of them around and 90s only want big or elite ones for timeless coins.. so i guess timeless isle is the new exp farm atm.