Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Honestly there are some heroes that if I get i'm 100% confident I can win a game, then there are characters that I "think" I'm good with and get some kills but have no impact on a game, and then realise that I'm actually terrible at them

The top contender is Riki -Proably surprise some people, I love playing him don't get me wrong, but I'm not aggressive enough or offensive enough with him, totally switch off. Almost alwyas lose if I play Riki, still have definativley worked out why.
    Wisp - Is just frustrating to play, situational and I can't play him to save my life
    Meepo I use to be able to play in original Dota, but now I can't play him at all. To a lesser extent Chen also, although I am getting much better with him when playing him as super offensive (not as many yells lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Lich, never again.
    Give Lich a try as support (if you don't have one) and he becomes amazing. I mean there are always times Lich is going to suck, he's got one of those ultis (similar to bloodseekers) that's easily avoided or negated. With the right group, he's devastating. With the wrong group, he's bad after early game (even before). You should play him support, can be lots of fun

Deleted
    I don't mind invoker. The guy i really struggle with is weaver. 0-4 with him! I appease this by telling myself i'm a support with Rubick, silencer and Zeus as my most successful.

"everybody likes to win, nobody likes to play support" at least i know our team will get a courier at the start and some wards

Deleted
    Invoker. I don't want to hear about that little shit ever again. Tried to play him once and it was the worst gaming experience I ever had.

Any situation where I'm controlling more than one unit. I'm terrible at RTS and multi-tasking, so I try to stick to singular units so my brain doesn't break.

In no specific order: Invoker, Meepo, Chen, Puck

I always feel like my fingers are tied in knots with invoker. Meepo and Chen require tons of micro to not suck. Puck I just feel like I make bad decisions.... Maybe my reaction time is partly to blame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nature's Prophet is probably the one support I'm worst at. Can use most others pretty decently, but NP? No can do. That hero and I don't get along well. Will probably need to use it more often to actually become useful with it.

to be honest I suck with all of them

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chen, by far. Can't micromanage to save my life. Meepo isn't so bad, it's just the same button combination done 3-5 times in a row. But trying to manage the different creeps with different hotkeys blows my head apart.

Close second worst hero would be Invoker. I'm not good with the swapping for some reason. Still, better than Chen since I can at least find the two spells I feel like going with before an engagement and pull off something, anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omniknight and Batrider are probably my 2 worst heroes i've played thus far.

In the case of omniknight, my heal/ult is always a second too late and in the case of the heal it's a second too late to damage the opposition. Also I always seem to repel the wrong hero.

For Batrider... idk, i find it really hard to play him to his fullest.

Geomancer, I'm pretty bad at it. It's the only hero that I played once or twice throughout my dota career.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love chen and enchantress but I just can't get a good handle on meepo. easily my worst hero.

I'm not a particularly good nor enjoy playing Chen, but god my Visage kicks major ass.

I do however currently suck at TA. Can't farm, can't gank, can't manage traps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlevicar View Post
    I don't mind invoker. The guy i really struggle with is weaver. 0-4 with him! I appease this by telling myself i'm a support with Rubick, silencer and Zeus as my most successful.

"everybody likes to win, nobody likes to play support" at least i know our team will get a courier at the start and some wards
    Zesus aint no support o.0

Batrider, oddly enough. 0-5 with him. Just seem to always end up on teams where nobody does damage and nothing dies in my ult heh. Don't think I'll bother playing him anymore to be honest.

I love micro heroes though, Chen, Meepo, and Invoker are some of my favorite.

Deleted
    Huskar or Earthshaker... can't decide.

I can't play anti mage, I have 24% win 21 games played according to dotabuff. I don't have a problem with playing carry role but I just can't play AM, it feels like I always get a sucky team when I play AM, but I can't put all the blame on my teammates, I guess I'm a really sucky AM player

Deleted
    Chaos knight, im 0-7 with him or something like that, fuck that guy..

Anything that requires multitasking. I'm extremely bad at RTS games.

Dota 2 is pretty fun, and I do fine at it until I have to multitask, controlling different units at once and using that gosh darned courier while I'm laning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    Zesus aint no support o.0
    Zues is an amazing support if you play him right. You use Arc Lightning to harass and the same with your ult. Zues can give some insane map awareness and help set up easy ganks by doing the aforementioned harassing and even more so by tossing in a lightning bolt before they are in it's kill range. He is an insane nuker but you play him right and you can set your carries up for some amazing early feed.