Should I use glyph of recklessness?

I just got skeers, and at around 14 stacks I hit the crit cap for special abilities with reck popped and at max stacks it's 12% over cap and my crit chance is only going to increase as I obtain more SoO gear. So may it be time to take this glyph?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Don't use it. If skeers pops, hold reck (I am guessing here), since skeer's is basically a reck

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    I just got skeers, and at around 14 stacks I hit the crit cap for special abilities with reck popped and at max stacks it's 12% over cap and my crit chance is only going to increase as I obtain more SoO gear. So may it be time to take this glyph?
    Recklessness is a burst skill, it means you have to use it when must deal a lot of damage in a short time, if you reduce your own chances of critital you reduce the potential of your burst. I don't belive its a good glyph for PVP.
    However you can use it on PVE, for a regular chance of critital damage over time.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    No. Don't use it. If skeers pops, hold reck (I am guessing here), since skeer's is basically a reck
    Just thought id say thank you for all your comments btw, over the last 2 days i've been getting new gear pieces and asked 3 - 4 questions and you have given a response in every thread, which have been very helpful .

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a job that allows me to surf the internet all day while taking calls Lets just say that I don't like surfing the internet, so instead I stay in the forums.