Season 14 weapons and seaon points needed to buy?

Hello

I just re-activated my account one day before patch 5.4 went live. I’m playing as en Enhancement Shaman and are trying to get some better weapons by doing PvP.

To get the season 14, 1-handed agi-mace (1750 honor points) I need a personal season rating around 7000 points but I can only get 4000 honor points at maximum.

So do I need to use my points… let’s say 4000 points and then re-farm another 4K to get the season score above 7K and then buy the one-hander or is it to late for me now?

It's just total honor, not personal rating. But yes, farm 4k, buy gear and refarm ~4k to get your weapons.

Don't forget to spend Justice points and do PvP Isle of Thunder Dailies, they both count towards total Honor earned this season.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Ahh okey...tyvm:-)

- - - Updated - - -

...How/where do I use my Justice Points to convert them to Total Honor for the season?

The Justice Point vender. The Horde one is on top of the Throne room across from the flight master, I think the Alliance one is up in the SI:7 area.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Cheers! Thanks for your time;-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Last Season I after I spent about 6k some honor, I grinded another 2k. Bought a piece, then returned most of them and just bought the weapon as I technically had spent/ earned 7200 points that season. If you can't grind that much honor within that time, just return and rebuy the gear as the timer starts to expire.

I didn't both trying it out this week while gearing up my newest healer as I was going to farm it all before season start anyway.