Deleted

Question WW RJW better than Xuen?

Hey guys,

So in the last week of raiding i figuered something out. While on a single target boss when Xuen schould be superior but i decided to get haste cap (9350) and see what would happen with my RJW uptime if i weave it into my rotation and just have less blackout kicks. The results were mindblowing to say the least, boss after boss after boss my dps increased much more than it ever did with Xuen. You guys think this is a bug or is this intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Nympharia View Post
    Hey guys,

So in the last week of raiding i figuered something out. While on a single target boss when Xuen schould be superior but i decided to get haste cap (9350) and see what would happen with my RJW uptime if i weave it into my rotation and just have less blackout kicks. The results were mindblowing to say the least, boss after boss after boss my dps increased much more than it ever did with Xuen. You guys think this is a bug or is this intended?
    Can we get a possible number comparison? I haven't seen anyone really discuss haste cap with RJW thrown into their Single Target rotation, so it would be interesting to see.
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swankyy View Post
    Can we get a possible number comparison? I haven't seen anyone really discuss haste cap with RJW thrown into their Single Target rotation, so it would be interesting to see.
    I'd say on a fight with heroism at the start, with 2 ww monks with the same gear i'd be 60k ahead of somebody useing xuen. At the end of a fight its also n1 most damaging spell which is insane

I'd say on a fight with heroism at the start, with 2 ww monks with the same gear i'd be 60k ahead of somebody useing xuen. At the end of a fight its also n1 most damaging spell which is insane
    We need actual numbers man, not would-be-estimations.

Tongue-in-cheek: They are WINDwalkers, right? Rushing Jade WIND should be their level 90 talent of choice.

Deleted
    ill be able to provide some actual number tonight

Your guild can afford to have more than 1 Windwalker in raid?? :P

But yeah in all seriousness, please provide a number comparison on a fight like Malkorok or IJ or Thok when you can! Thanks man
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

10+ Year Old Account
    RJW DOES do more damage then jab+BoK. Your sustained will go up, but your burst capability will go down. (I.E rather then 120k sustained and 220k burst, you would do 140k sustained but only 190k burst)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.