Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can't really go out and say one or the other about mana-management in 10's /25's, as I haven't played 25 since tbc. But I can't really negate my thoughts that there are "room" for "slack" in 25's, where you have 3-4-5 other healers doing "turns", whereas in 10's it's you, and 1 or 2 others, the room for slack is not in plentyfold, but again, as someone stated, it's easier to heal 10 ppl properly than 25 ppl. I don't know, but noone can say that it is NOT the case, come on.
    Anyways, even if I didn't entirely make it CLEAR that I was more interested in 10's opinions/hints etc, I'll make that clear now =) (I do value you 25's ppl, dracodraco has made some awesome points, shared opinions from a really highranked guild, ty for that!).

I'll welcome the hc's now with 11k spirit I think, just to feel it.

What are our thoughts on 2set vs 4set? the buff to spiritshell seems awesome, but I think it is a bigger buff for 25's than 10's. 4 PoH-casts and both grps are good to go in 10's. Ofc it makes it "easier" to calculate in random events that interrupt your spiritshelling, but then you're doing it wrong anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsun1g View Post
    I can't really go out and say one or the other about mana-management in 10's /25's, as I haven't played 25 since tbc. But I can't really negate my thoughts that there are "room" for "slack" in 25's, where you have 3-4-5 other healers doing "turns", whereas in 10's it's you, and 1 or 2 others, the room for slack is not in plentyfold, but again, as someone stated, it's easier to heal 10 ppl properly than 25 ppl. I don't know, but noone can say that it is NOT the case, come on.
    Anyways, even if I didn't entirely make it CLEAR that I was more interested in 10's opinions/hints etc, I'll make that clear now =) (I do value you 25's ppl, dracodraco has made some awesome points, shared opinions from a really highranked guild, ty for that!).

I'll welcome the hc's now with 11k spirit I think, just to feel it.

What are our thoughts on 2set vs 4set? the buff to spiritshell seems awesome, but I think it is a bigger buff for 25's than 10's. 4 PoH-casts and both grps are good to go in 10's. Ofc it makes it "easier" to calculate in random events that interrupt your spiritshelling, but then you're doing it wrong anyways.
    2p is really nice(so much crit!) but that 4p is mouthwatering. you gotta remember that ya even though a few PoH's in 10man and the whole raid has it, but theres still dmg going out at the same time, so those bubbles drop fast when youre putting them on, so more haste and more mastery puts bigger and faster SS bubbles.