Thread: [MW] Tier 16

Deleted

[MW] Tier 16

I currently have 3 T16 pieces, and I still have the T15 2 bonus.

The question, is it worth to go 4 T16 instead of 2 T15 and 2 T16? how much is the 4 pieces new bonus? did anyone test it?

I'm on the 550ish ilvl, 12k crit (straight crit gems), 9k haste breakpoint and I'm wondering if the stat loss from wearing 2 T15 worth the gain from rem healing.

Thanks everyone in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairoz View Post
    I currently have 3 T16 pieces, and I still have the T15 2 bonus.

The question, is it worth to go 4 T16 instead of 2 T15 and 2 T16? how much is the 4 pieces new bonus? did anyone test it?

I'm on the 550ish ilvl, 12k crit (straight crit gems), 9k haste breakpoint and I'm wondering if the stat loss from wearing 2 T15 worth the gain from rem healing.

Thanks everyone in advance.
    Think most people agree 4T16 is better because of the stat gain. (The 2T15&2T16 was doing a bit better on PTR but that's most likely only because everything was scaled down to ilvl520, which put the stat gains on equal ground. Also, 4T16 scales better with spellpower.) I think you're not supposed to drop the T15 2-set unless you get the 4-set.

I am in your exact same position. I personally feel that the double 2 piece is a far better gain than breaking it prior to gaining 4 piece T16. Imo a Chi Wave that just thoughtlessly bounces to a target that could be possibly without your RnM on them is extremely valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiewu View Post
    Imo a Chi Wave that just thoughtlessly bounces to a target that could be possibly without your RnM on them is extremely valuable.
    Indeed, less likely to overheal than 2T15. PTR numbers take that into account though, think people were just looking at their healing done (overheal not included).