Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Timbersaw due to how annoying that guy is, nature's prophet because rat doto, phantom cancer because if you haven't got a decent setup - you're most likely fucked and broodmother/earth spirit, you know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldarin View Post
    I can't tell the arrow apart from her other arrows, they just looks so similar. And the fact that it goes slower just fucks with my head even more, so I end up running INTO the arrow
    I do this with Kunkka's Boat though. I feel even dumber because it's a huge boat why did I feel the need to move back into it.

Which reminds me, I hate being against good Kunkkas.

Deleted
    Alchemist. He often seems to be too much to handle for random groups...

Deleted
    Templar Assassin. Makes my blood boil and make me ragebuy a lot of dust.

Fuck. Invisible. Heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arxur View Post
    Alchemist. He often seems to be too much to handle for random groups...
    I hate seeing new Alchemist because people now suck at actually using his stun now that you don't have approximately five years to throw it after it hits maximum potency.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Mirana. It¨s not the Arrows when shes trying to gank and kill me, no those are easy to dodge. I always, somehow, end up getting hit by the fucing random Arrow before or after a big teamfight, or the arrow that¨s aimed at somebody else. Or the best one, the random arrow into the forest when she has NO vision of me (you don't get killed by these, but damn are they annoying).

Same concept applies to Pudge aswell, never get hooked by the ganking Pudge, always get hit by the random hook during the teamfight, or the one aimed at somebody else and I run into it. Still not as annoying as Mirana arrows though.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Nature's Prophet, no doubt.

Spiritbreaker, Riki, Bounty Hunter, Anti-Mage

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say I hate seeing a pro Chen or Invoker around, makes me feel useless.

But the heroes that make me rage just at the sight of them will be Axe (battle hunger) and Lanaya. Everything I buy will cater towards destroying them, even if it's inefficient for the game..

Any jungler that people AFK for 20min without even grasping on your side lane when you are next to. Especially 20min afk NPs/Lifestealers/Dooms/LC and more.

for me is barathrum or spirit breaker because i don't know if he's charging in me or not and he's good in ganging by the way.

Legion because she counters Broodmother. No hawt ma bebes T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mxFrei View Post
    Legion because she counters Broodmother. No hawt ma bebes T_T
    What does not counter Broodmother?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    A Potato does not counter Broodmother.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ursa Warrior, Dazzle and Axe. They can go doom themselves.

Deleted
    pudge when playing cm. instant dead
    jsut wards help to avoid a hook

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    every support in the game and every carry in the early game.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    every support in the game and every carry in the early game.
    Wards do a pretty good job at that though
    Granted, that involves laning with someone who can stun her before she can get away, and who won't just start attacking her suddenly to give away that you have a ward down.

Annoying Nature's Prophet and a 100% hook pudge ....

Bloodseeker teamed with a Nature's prophet... literally the worst if played correctly

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons