Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Diffusal is so overpowered if you can get it since you can have army very early on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What items do they usually build on him now? Does he still build the usual Diffusal/Manta/stats type stuff?
    diffusal certainly, manta also, and yeah, stats to buff those illusions....

I'm not an expert on him, I almost always play support (as hardly anyone else does...), so I'm usually on the receiving end trying to deal with him, no way to fight, no way to control as the illusions are everywhere, cant out run due to the sprint.....have to rely on map awareness and good wards to avoid many deaths and hope you got a carry that can cope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    diffusal certainly, manta also, and yeah, stats to buff those illusions....

I'm not an expert on him, I almost always play support (as hardly anyone else does...), so I'm usually on the receiving end trying to deal with him, no way to fight, no way to control as the illusions are everywhere, cant out run due to the sprint.....have to rely on map awareness and good wards to avoid many deaths and hope you got a carry that can cope.
    Yeah, had a game today where our team was dysfunctional as hell and our PL built some really crappy items, but the enemy team was too dumb to push t3 when they had a clear advantage, and PL basically facerolled their team starting around 40 mins or so. It's amazing how hard he is to kill now, unless you can quickly clear all the illusions.

Oh well. Skills and items that scale with stats in the way illusions, Dispersion, etc tend to become incredibly stupid if you let the hero get those items. Seemed like PL was still potent in lane, though.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Viper

good god
    no one who plays viper is remotely good
    buy treads
    buy mek
    buy aghs
    gg no re
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    Viper

good god
    no one who plays viper is remotely good
    buy treads
    buy mek
    buy aghs
    gg no re
    Corrosive Skin is OP as hell and needs to be nerfed. Right now it does enough damage that you will passively do more damage to them than they do to you. And slow them. And it's lethal damage. And it doesn't allow denies. It'd be fine if it was an activated ability like Spiked Carapace... but it's not. It's passive. You passively win your lane, guaranteed. Or if they don't harass you, you take Nethertoxin and win on CS because it scales in such a way that you're almost guaranteed to be able to get the last hit. I suppose you could invest heavily into your orb early on, but why bother? Just learn to harass properly.

Viper Agh's is also definitely too strong. Viper Strike's slows go through BKB and with an Agh's it has nearly 50% uptime; it's way too effective at shutting down BKB carries, like Demonic Purge on steroids. Dunno if you could nerf it much without making the item too weak to bother getting, though. Maybe increase the cooldown and further decrease the mana cost or something.

But there are a lot of heroes like that, heroes that usually perform very well and require very little skill to play effectively. Personally I hate Leoric way more than Viper for that - Armlet on that hero lets you get away with entirely too much shit.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Corrosive Skin is OP as hell and needs to be nerfed. Right now it does enough damage that you will passively do more damage to them than they do to you. And slow them. And it's lethal damage. And it doesn't allow denies. It'd be fine if it was an activated ability like Spiked Carapace... but it's not. It's passive. You passively win your lane, guaranteed. Or if they don't harass you, you take Nethertoxin and win on CS because it scales in such a way that you're almost guaranteed to be able to get the last hit. I suppose you could invest heavily into your orb early on, but why bother? Just learn to harass properly.

Viper Agh's is also definitely too strong. Viper Strike's slows go through BKB and with an Agh's it has nearly 50% uptime; it's way too effective at shutting down BKB carries, like Demonic Purge on steroids. Dunno if you could nerf it much without making the item too weak to bother getting, though. Maybe increase the cooldown and further decrease the mana cost or something.

But there are a lot of heroes like that, heroes that usually perform very well and require very little skill to play effectively. Personally I hate Leoric way more than Viper for that - Armlet on that hero lets you get away with entirely too much shit.
    Its pretty fucking cancerous - Leoric is just as bad.
    Oh you got an armlet?
    *bats head with newspaper* CRITICAL! 700 DAMAGE!
    ~_~"

at least it isn't broodmother..
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

10+ Year Old Account
    Leoric is one of those heroes that got buffed enough that he was once again a strong pick, and then got buffed a couple more times for no real reason. Increasing his crit amount didn't suddenly make him go from unusable to usable, and his ult would still be just as good even if it had no slow at all or required an Agh's upgrade for it. Not an overpowered hero, but it's frustrating how easy it is to faceroll a lot of games as soon as you get Armlet because of how perfect that item is for him. Free aegis and inherent lifesteal mean the negative regen aren't much of an issue for you, so it's basically 2600 gold for 450 HP, 40 damage, and a bunch of other stuff :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    i think void, not because i lose to him a lot but its just annoying as hell to have to build around a void chrono 8/10 games.

Deleted
    Stormspirit or Void is pretty damn annoying to play against since I mainly go Support roles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bristleback. Q_Q

The nightmares.

Treant Protector, screw that tree

Honestly invoker, every invoked you play against is eh mode QW and think they are amazing... Such a disappointing need to QE to make it less pub stompy

7+ Year Old Account
    Have to agree with OP here... most heros are fun to counter and challenging. Except Sniper, he's a f*** drudge to play against. Especially because its so easy to play a quite good "harassing" Sniper :-(.

Void,Stormspirit and Britlesback,jesus how i hate they.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    the slow is so bad it might as well be a root, and the attack speed slow is on par with enchantresses, what the hell?
    At least he can't interrupt you TPing out anymore.

Basher is legit on sniper!

at the moment Sniper...

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    ... I know this isn't in the spirit of the thread, for opposing teams (which hands down is Sniper also), but 2 of the 3 games I've played today in pubs (low rating) I've had Kunkka on my team (and in my lane.) Both games, they constantly splash/cleaved the creep line towards the opposing tower, and then threw tantrums when they got crushed by fighting creep waves in the tower range and gettting stunned/slowed demolished by enemy heroes/towers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    PL and medusa