10+ Year Old Account
    Invoker is and always was really annoying
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Enemy slarks, friendly pudge.

Anyone who plays jungle.

The heros I have to say is Riki, Bounty Hunter

Deleted
    Invoker, because at the hands of good player he recks anything on 1on1 and cause big chaos in team fights. Aoe Disarm with shockwave (only in very late game), aoe stun with Tornado, aoe mana burn with EMP, aoe slow with frost wall and that meatball for aoe damage. Its like 5 ultimates in 1 hero.

Umm techies? . I think Ember Spirit , Riki and Invoker!

Recently I have had troubles with ANti MAGe, But besides that I also hate going up against techies.

Invisible heroes mostly.

Deleted
    When i play with a low mmr friend (3k) i'm forced to ban legion commander because it's the biggest retard magnet in the game. People pick a great laner, put her in woods, sit there for 10-15 min and just farm. Comes out and starts diving left and right to get those duels, if she lives or dies doesnt seem to matter.

You start out having to play with a huge disadvantage early game. You don't get a second support so properly shutting down enemy cores is very hard.
    And if legion is left unbanned and the enemy takes her you know half the game is already won when you go riki / bh and just shut her down.

Since I only play Weaver (I have a problem) then anything that can silence me drives me nuts. Riki especially which is why I try to ban him every match.

Basically if anyone gets an orchid before I can get a Manta, I am in deep trouble.

Also Invoker needs to be looked at because his ability to use macros to chain abilities into a kill is broken. You are a caster, you shouldn't be able to stun lock me while nuking at the same time.

Deleted
    the only hero i hate is illidan , he makes me angry still......

On my team? Legion and Alchemist.
    On enemy team? Slark and Bloodseeker.