Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question how ppl got sky golem now?

i see today a dk with sky golem he said he bought it on ah , how?! i got still 25 days to made it

im not lying man i didnt take a screenshot i jsut ask him where he get it and he said from ah for 200k
    Last edited by mmoc586604db07; 2013-09-16 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asd12033 View Post
    i see today a dk with sky golem he said he bought it on ah , how?! I got still 25 days to made it
    sause! Pics or it did not happen!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by asd12033 View Post
    i see today a dk with sky golem he said he bought it on ah , how?! i got still 25 days to made it
    Report him. Someone exploited something. The thing made with the CD is Bop and it takes 30 days to make it. Whoever he bought it from will get flagged and investigated how they made it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's been a number of threads about it, the consensus seems to be that it's a possible drop from blingtrons bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the bmah?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    There's been a number of threads about it, the consensus seems to be that it's a possible drop from blingtrons bag.
    This I wouldn't doubt and would make sense, since you can get the other two. I'm surprised though Blizzard didn't give engineers the option to make a cooldown less one with Spirits of War, but probably passed on it for now because of the mount and will give them one later?

Though seeing the guy said "AH" I don't think that's the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    Maybe the bmah?
    Hm...would be interesting, but I'm sure someone would've posted by now about it and how "unfair" it is somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I got one from Blingtron tomorrow, I'd shove it on AH for an extortionately high price, not competition for another 3 week = win

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it not possible to boost the engi-daily w/ the new spirits from the raid? I can do it on my tailor and my blacksmith, just requires 1 spirit per daily item.

Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    Is it not possible to boost the engi-daily w/ the new spirits from the raid? I can do it on my tailor and my blacksmith, just requires 1 spirit per daily item.
    Not possible for engis.

Yep, impossible to craft for another 25 days or so... so either exploit, Blingitron or BMAH.

I doubt Blizzard would put the new mount on the BMAH, so possibly came from Bling, but I'm suspecting exploit...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    This I wouldn't doubt and would make sense, since you can get the other two. I'm surprised though Blizzard didn't give engineers the option to make a cooldown less one with Spirits of War, but probably passed on it for now because of the mount and will give them one later?

Though seeing the guy said "AH" I don't think that's the case here.

Hm...would be interesting, but I'm sure someone would've posted by now about it and how "unfair" it is somehow.
    Lotta people would throw it on the AH in a heartbeat if it dropped for them from blingtron.

Deleted
    I heard that if you delete your profession the cd reset so should be possible if he lvled engineering from scratch 30 times lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    I heard that if you delete your profession the cd reset so should be possible if he lvled engineering from scratch 30 times lol
    Oh Lord no... I'd rather let the entire University of Florida football squad punt my nuts before doing that! I've done it on four toons, and vow never a 5th!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I made my 6th today.

Deleted
    Now I'm getting paranoid and have to log in to see if I have done mine today. Oh and on reset night, there is apparently possible do an extra daily cd of all profession, not sure how but apparently its common knowledge for some.

Deleted
    If you do your daily CD then ditch engineering, pick another prof, ditch that and get engineering again, level it up and get the schematics you will get a fresh new CD.
    Now just rinse and repeat a few times and you will end up with a new shiny sky golem in notime

Quote Originally Posted by NineK View Post
    If you do your daily CD then ditch engineering, pick another prof, ditch that and get engineering again, level it up and get the schematics you will get a fresh new CD.
    Now just rinse and repeat a few times and you will end up with a new shiny sky golem in notime
    Can't be much profit on that :-o

15+ Year Old Account
    can u tell us this dk's name so we can look him up on armory to see if he really has it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineK View Post
    If you do that, you'll also incur a suicidal tendency that will take years of therapy to remove
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Some people will do anything to get the mount early. If it means dropping Eng and relearning it 30 times...MORE POWER TO THEM!