Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My guess is he started stocking up ALL the mats before the patch. He had MONTHS to prepare this. I 100% believe someone with enough time and devotion could do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    My guess is he started stocking up ALL the mats before the patch. He had MONTHS to prepare this. I 100% believe someone with enough time and devotion could do this.
    For only (according to the story) a 200k pay off? I'm sceptical about this. You can do a lot more with that time and those resources then get 200k for a mount.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Genius ahead The engineering mats were introduced in 5.4 PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Genius ahead The engineering mats were introduced in 5.4 PERIOD.
    He means the materials to do the whole do cooldown, drop profession, learn profession routine, not get all the 5.4 materials.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Stood in the Fire
    if anyone would seriously want to level engineering multiple times only to get a sky golem faster, he qualifies as a real looney...

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Go ahead, Soulflayer-EU. AFAIK, the most populated server in WoW and also the server with the highest Horde:Alliance ratio (~1000:1)
    4823 gold to level engi from 1 to 600 (6316 with 1 SoH) on Soulflayer Eu-Horde. Price is EU-average
    9034 gold to level engi from 1 to 600 (13534 with 1 SoH) on Soulflayer Eu-Alliance - but supply is very limited.

For a rough estimation and assuming mining/alchemy are available, it would cost like 160k on a viable AH to produce a Sky Golem right now.
    Last edited by kamran; 2013-09-20 at 02:50 AM.