Deleted

Proving Grounds Endless Wave 34 Disc Priest Video

Video at : Lotuzify on Youtube
    Realm First Dreanor EU The Proven Healer Priest
    Please tell me what you think of the video etc!

T15: Psyfiend
    T30: Body and Soul
    T45: Mindbender
    T60: Desperate Prayer (Great for vs and chomps)
    T75: Twist of Fate
    T90: Divine Star

I ran full spirit build and crit, used Will of the Emperor trinket and Horridon's Last Gasp

linky link

Thanks, this will certainly help a lot. I keep losing shortly after the wave 9 spawn =/

Can you tell me exactly how much spirit you had after your gear was scaled down? It appears you were using an int flask versus spirit. Also, were you not using psychic scream at all (psyfiend only)? It looks like you did not run into melee except for when pw:b was up. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    proving grounds is way too easy as a priest, this is like impossible as a holy pally...very frustrating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehazen View Post
    Thanks, this will certainly help a lot. I keep losing shortly after the wave 9 spawn =/
    Yea all the x9 waves are usually the hardest, i struggled alot with wave 29

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by langning View Post
    Can you tell me exactly how much spirit you had after your gear was scaled down? It appears you were using an int flask versus spirit. Also, were you not using psychic scream at all (psyfiend only)? It looks like you did not run into melee except for when pw:b was up. Thanks.
    I believe i was running with 16473 spirit/15297Combat Regen. Previous tries i ps alot but then i didnt really care cuz it didnt do much on hive singers...i mean the cast is 1 sec and during the gcd that you get from the ps he will be ready to cast it again and i would rather use that gcd for a shield or whatever, even tho it would not do much since then he would get to cast it anyways. And i only ran into melee for the sake of the barrier so that it would protect me to from the hive singers to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    proving grounds is way too easy as a priest, this is like impossible as a holy pally...very frustrating
    I would not say its way to easy, its still a big challenge but i can see what you mean

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaxiz View Post
    I believe i was running with 16473 spirit/15297Combat Regen.
    Ugh. Reason #1 I won't be getting past gold. I'm not spending a ton of gold to double my spirit for solo content.
    Did you have a replacement helm with the old meta in it, or did you just run with a disabled legendary meta?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Did you have a replacement helm with the old meta in it, or did you just run with a disabled legendary meta?
    I bought the spirit crit meta gem of ah and just replaced my ledgendary, then when i was done and had gotten the title i bought the ledgendary meta again xD

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no interest in completely regemming and running old content for the items needed to do this. Once you have gold you've really proved what the system was setup to do, that you can manage your class and role.