10 Easy Ways to Improve the Gearing Process for PVP

Blizzard is clearly moving in the direction to improve the gearing process in both Pvp and Pve. And why not? In the simplest terms, by creating astonishing, mesmerizing and intriguing content, they may woo back a few subscribers. The next xpac may or may not do just that, time will tell. And, they are making the transition back into the game easier. The question is, are they doing it the most effective way and are they taking the easy way out?

In the video I present 10 ways of improving the Wow gearing process for PVP as well as the overall quality of the journeyman's pvp, regular BGs. The first five ways happened to be mechanisms that used a part of the game:

Fair and reasonable exhange of Justice for Honor and vice versa
    Valor for Conquest exchange and vice versa
    Making the acquisition of PVP gear recipes a lot easier for crafters to increase supply and lower AH prices
    Bring back honor badges from Wintergrasp quartermaster
    Allow players to purchase max level pvp gear while they are lvl'ing in bgs

And, I present 5 innovative and perhaps controversial ideas of how to do same in the video. Your thoughts, feedback and insight is greatly appreciated.

why are you using pvp gear to pvp? pve gear is far... far... far more superior..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maixmaxi View Post
    why are you using pvp gear to pvp? pve gear is far... far... far more superior..
    Maybe because not everyone does PvE 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Rebi View Post
    Maybe because not everyone does PvE 8D
    auction house. pvp gear is glorified blues atm & shouldnt be used by any pvper.

In instanced PvP, PvP gear is still superior.

Pve gear is undoubtedly superior in World PVP, although I know quite a few people will strongly disagree. Instanced PVP, they are a lot closer to being equal than I think most people want to admit. I think every individual class and spec needs to be evaluated on an individual basis as to what gear is better because then it becomes a question of what set bonuses are better.

As far as why do I use PVP gear in PVP, with all due respect to those who PVE, I hate PVE with a passion, it's just not my thing after having tried it many times.

- - - Updated - - -

auction house. pvp gear is glorified blues atm & shouldnt be used by any pvper.
    I agree with you. Nevertheless, crafted pvp gear is still a lot better than questing greens and if the prices came down a bit, it might actually be a viable short term option.