Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdenek View Post
    Rolled as aff last night and got whined at that my damage was low (bottom of meter), despite being on engineers (was top damage on weapon and 2nd-3rd on Garrosh).

I hate raid leaders and officers that only look at overall damage as an indication - will probably be benched tonight as a result, if I wasn't I'd probably be going demo to whore meter.

Due to being asked to reroll 5 weeks before the patch to a brand new 90 I am still gathering secrets for Meta gem and have no version of the cloak either obviously, which combined is a decent chunk of dps too, and 15-18 ilevels behind all other dps. Therefore comments from officers who have no idea about the spec/class and only look at the overall meter really annoys me. REALLY.
    You can only whore the meter as demo at the start of the fight anyways. After that there's little opportunity to make use of demos burst aoe.

Deleted
    I played demo for a few tries, and it was real nice doing a peak of 2.6 billion DPS on pull.
    But to be honest, demo sucked the rest of the fight!
    So I switched to destro. IMHO it is a good specc for that encounter, as you have the best burst DPS to free mind controlled targets and switch to targets for short burns much better than an other specc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I've never felt as clunky as Demo as on this fight. If you're progressing I feel Destro might be a good option because the rotation is so much easier to handle. Or just go Affli if you have strong AoE in the group.

What AoE interrupt are you even talking about, Mazda? Carrion Swarm? Other specs have knockbacks too you know...
    knockback doesn't equal interrupt. Carrion swarm equals interrupt with a knockback component.

Oh, I didn't even know that Carrion Swarm has an interrupt component to it haha. Means I can keep it glyphed most of the time. Good to know ^^;;