Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aueao View Post
    So do i just Inc and CA together and not stagger them at all?
    Since when did we start doing this? I have been doing the stagger method all of ToT. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by ihazabucket View Post
    Since when did we start doing this? I have been doing the stagger method all of ToT. ;_;
    Since sha of fear heroic

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It should be noted that you don't have to do anything in particular for your 2nd, 3rd, etc INC/CA phases. You could do the Solar or Lunar version, but ideally you will line up the CA portion when there are adds to dot. If that doesnt apply, then I as soon as I reach solar with my CDs ready, I keep an eye on meta/trinkets, and play just like if I were playing FoN. If I get 2/3 up at any point sub 70 Lunar Power, I immediately press Starfall and then INC/CA and do the Solar version. If I haven't received anything noticeable by the time I am one cast from Lunar, then I do the normal INC Lunar into CA.

We use the Solar opener at the beginning because of the likelihood of having everything up at this point. Late on in the fight, while it is unlikely to happen, the star could still align, and there's no reason why you wouldn't want to activate INC/CA at the same time should this occur.

I'm using FoN/HotW on a lot more fights. Pretty much every fight except for Protectors.

Even gotten a few high rankings with it (sub 20) despite the gear disparity between me and some of the other top 20 boomies.

If you are using FoN properly (waiting for trinket procs), and never let it saturate, it's a definite dps increase for a majority of the fights this raid.

It's great that FoN is not on the GCD too. Can spam the crap out of CA and FoN at the same time when you get both trinkets to proc.

Deleted
    incarnation + DoC is great fun if you like big numbers Replace DoC with HoTW if you are feeling lazy.

I personally love FoN but their AI is still annoying, especially when target switching and they only scale with HoTW iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using Inc/HotW for most fights, Inc/NV for fights where healing has been an issue (Malkorok benefits greatly from the added healing).

Was trying DoC out early in the patch, but as many others, it didn't roll well with me. All the muscle memory just screams against casting HT unless someone is 1% from death.