[Resto] red gem slots

Just wondering as Resto, what people are stacking in their red gem slots, after desirable/reachable haste breakpoints have been met.

Pure Int or Int/Mastery?

Pure Int will help if using some of the gear as Moonkin offspec, but for pure Resto gemming?

Thanks

Personally, Im going pure Int after the 13k Haste breakpoint. So my reds are mainly Int/haste or Pure Int

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Int/Mastery or Int/Haste depending on your haste cap and what's required, the double stat weighting on secondary stats on gems make pure int ones rather lackluster.

Also IIRC moonkin stack crit (and haste to cap) anyway, so you're going to be sub optimal with straight int as well.

Quote Originally Posted by edanna View Post
    Personally, Im going pure Int after the 13k Haste breakpoint. So my reds are mainly Int/haste or Pure Int
    But 2 mastery is better than 1 int when you can get it, so trading 80 int off the pure int gem for 160 mastery is a throughput increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoroc View Post
    But 2 mastery is better than 1 int when you can get it, so trading 80 int off the pure int gem for 160 mastery is a throughput increase.
    ^ This. The only time i'd go pure Int gems for red is if im already at the haste cap, and the gear peice is shared with my balance spec, or if i was going with a dream of cenarious build. (since more int->more damage from wrath-> bigger heals from wrathtonement.

Int/Mastery or Int/haste ftw

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    ^ This. The only time i'd go pure Int gems for red is if im already at the haste cap, and the gear peice is shared with my balance spec, or if i was going with a dream of cenarious build. (since more int->more damage from wrath-> bigger heals from wrathtonement.

Int/Mastery or Int/haste ftw
    FYI 2 mastery is better than 1 int for Balance spec as well, so the dual spec option is out the window.

Also I imagine mastery is still better in a DoC build as our mastery should affect our healing from wrathtonement.

Quote Originally Posted by adynn View Post
    FYI 2 mastery is better than 1 int for Balance spec as well, so the dual spec option is out the window.
    Sweet, wasn't sure, been a while since i dusted the ole chicken off.
    Quote Originally Posted by adynn View Post
    Also I imagine mastery is still better in a DoC build as our mastery should affect our healing from wrathtonement.
    Last I heard, Harmony did NOT affect DoC wrath-> healing.

Many thanks for the replies everyone. I will stick with stacking int/mastery gems.

I have been playing around with the haste caps and and settling back down on 3043 for now as I am 536 ilvl and just can't justify trying to get to the 13163 BP. Full mastery here we go again til I get some better haste drops in normal SoO.