Mac users will get a client?

So,

The title tells all, I looked for some information but couldn't find out if the developers got any plans for a Mac client release anytime soon...

I could get bootcamp to emulate windows too... But I don't know, anybody here is doing that with a good game experience?

Thanks,

They shud release one. biggest question is why you are gaming on a mac in the first place XD. But I haven't seen anything official about it personally. but wud make most sense if they did release one within the next 6 months

I'm not a hardcore gamer at all, and a mac is the only computer I have (because of other reasons)... I honestly don't want to buy a PC just for a game since this mac has been running WoW wonderfully XD

Deleted
    Mac experience is better from average Pc's.
    The screen of Mac is awesome!!! & better than any Pc too!

Please post constructively and don' try to start arguments.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2013-09-17 at 02:10 PM.

Deleted
    dont mean to start a war, but a mac is also more expensive then a average pc, my gaming rig is loads less in total parts then a mac that can be used to game on and destroys any mac currently out, you cant buy my gpu for any macs at all, 7970 GHZ 3 GB.

screens is user dependant and you can buy the same resolution screens anyways, in fact, you can get even better ones, i.e 1600 screen instead of the macs on some with 1440, so null point, pcs dont come with screens as default so its not better then any pc since they dont come with one as standard, unless you buy from a oem, then thats a package deal within a set price, so pointless.

imo mac experiance is worse since you might notice the OP making this thread just to know if this game can even run on a mac, dont know about you, but that says it all

- - - Updated - - -

on topic however, op, the main reason why devs dont do this is, its entirely on the devs part to port it over, they get no help from apple at all, and microsoft give them a huge help with DX APIs regardless of peoples opinions of it.

they might not want to spend money on a port where they get no help from the supplier in this case apple, why should they do it.
    i wouldnt see something like this soon, they still want to make sure this runs smooth ps3 before any apple OS