Deleted

Searching for party frames

Heya

I was watching Availed's world first down on Garrosh, and was wondering about the HShammys raid frames. I've tried setting my ElvuI up, to a similar look, but it just turns out, well ugly...

So i wondered if the raid frames are an seperate addon, and if that the case, which?

Sorry about the missing link, but i am unable to post link or image, since its my first post here

Looking at the video it looks like pretty standard ElvUI just with the frames wider and taller than average, can't tell the specific height/width.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answer and yeah, you are probably right. The font and colours just had me thinking that it could be something else than ElvUI. Gotta keep trying to improve my "ugly" frames then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehan View Post
    Heya

I was watching Availed's world first down on Garrosh, and was wondering about the HShammys raid frames. I've tried setting my ElvuI up, to a similar look, but it just turns out, well ugly...

So i wondered if the raid frames are an seperate addon, and if that the case, which?

Sorry about the missing link, but i am unable to post link or image, since its my first post here
    I had a look at the video again to get a close look at the raidframes and I'm pretty sure it's not ElvUI. Granted I haven't been playg for the last three months so I could be wrong, but I have used ElvUI for a few years so I have some experience with the UI I have never seen ElvUI using icons like that in the corners (Earth Shield and so on), it's always just been small boxes in different colours with a swivelling thing in the middle to display time remaining. Another thing that makes me doubt that it is Elv is that the icons in the raid frames aren't skinned properly to fit the rest of the UI, they look more like the original WoW button skin. If it were ElvUI they'd be skinned to have a square look. Also, the frames have a different texture and font than the rest of the unit frames which wouldn't make senseif it were ElvUI. When it comes to the class icons I'm not sure you're able to place them there if you were using ElvUI. Based on this I'd say it's a separate addon. Couldn't tell you which one though, it might be Grid2 or VuhDo.