Deleted

how does flex raiding work re partial completion?

If I've done the first 2 bosses in flex raid then it folds, am I able to join a new flex raid (same week)?

Assumptions being the raid leader is 0 out of 4 - and yes I wont get loot on bosses 1 and 2, but will it start again with all the bosses up?

Cheers

It goes off of the raid leader, so if you have killed 2/4 and join a raid where the leader is at 0/4, you'll start before the first boss. Just did this last night, most of us were 3/4 Flex and had a leader with 0/4 down, and started from the beginning (obviously without being eligible for loot drops).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It goes off of the raid leader, so if you have killed 2/4 and join a raid where the leader is at 0/4, you'll start before the first boss. Just did this last night, most of us were 3/4 Flex and had a leader with 0/4 down, and started from the beginning (obviously without being eligible for loot drops).
    Think it's if any one person was at 0/4 you'd get a 0/4 (at least that's what I remember a blue saying), but the leader thing would make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Think it's if any one person was at 0/4 you'd get a 0/4 (at least that's what I remember a blue saying), but the leader thing would make more sense.
    It originally went off least progressed, but on Friday they patched it so that it goes off the leader's progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Brilliant, TY all for the clarification.