Thread: Dear blizzard..

Dear blizzard..

Thanks for making LFR a pure hell that i would not visit upon my worst enemy.

Let me explain. Now wtih timeless isle and low requirement for queing to get into the new SoO lfr i'm starting to see melee dps with green or blue weapons no enchant with almost every ohter slot in boa junk not enchanted, not reforged, Pulling 20k dps and causing the raid to not meet enrage timers. I sit looking at the meters and see msyelf doing TWICE the damage 3rd place person is and we are still wiping at the 3rd or 4th time.

If i try to kick the low draggers keeping the raid from succeeding i get kicked for being an asshole (aka i want to get the 20k dps frost 2h dk or fury warrior because he's not doing anything other than auto attacking and running in a circle.

So again Thanks blizzard! Thank you for this pure hell you have inflicted upon your player base.

edit: btw when i mention 20k dps frost deathknight/warrior i only chose those as an example of classes that should be dominating the meter at that gear level or at the very least doing arround 60k dps at that level, but lfr is blind.

it's days like this i wish there was some kind of Rating system for pve content just like arenas. and blizzard would group people with alike rating so things like this would not happen.
    Last edited by Arteous; 2013-09-18 at 05:31 PM.

This isn't a Blizzard website.

Also, there is a rating system for PvE: Guilds and your own PUGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    Thanks for making LFR a pure hell that i would not visit upon my worst enemy.

Let me explain. Now wtih timeless isle and low requirement for queing to get into the new SoO lfr i'm starting to see melee dps with green or blue weapons no enchant with almost every ohter slot in boa junk not enchanted, not reforged, Pulling 20k dps and causing the raid to not meet enrage timers. I sit looking at the meters and see msyelf doing TWICE the damage 3rd place person is and we are still wiping at the 3rd or 4th time.

If i try to kick the low draggers keeping the raid from succeeding i get kicked for being an asshole (aka i want to get the 20k dps frost 2h dk or fury warrior because he's not doing anything other than auto attacking and running in a circle.

So again Thanks blizzard! Thank you for this pure hell you have inflicted upon your player base.

edit: btw when i mention 20k dps frost deathknight/warrior i only chose those as an example of classes that should be dominating the meter at that gear level or at the very least doing arround 60k dps at that level, but lfr is blind.

it's days like this i wish there was some kind of Rating system for pve content just like arenas. and blizzard would group people with alike rating so things like this would not happen.
    Honestly dude, lfr is for casuals. Many casuals can't afford enchants/gems, etc. Go do flex if you hate it so badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that people can get frustrated at times and need to vent, but vent threads aren't constructive and never have any acceptable discussion.