Looking for site with BiS lists from vendor/LFR.

As titlse say Im looking for a site where I can find BiS lists for various classes that include gear from vendors (valor/jp) and LFR but exclude normal/flex/heroic raids.
    I know its not really "BiS" but anyone know sait that can generate/have that lists? It would really help me planning upgrades on my alts.

Or maybe someone already created that list (interested for lock, dk and monk)?

PS: Was not sure if this should be in general or d&r section, if its wrong forum move pls.

Deleted
    I think askmrrobot used to allow you to set gear lists to exclude raids? Don't know if it still does though.

Howtopriest.com has great gear lists (for priests, obviously. Obviously!) though I think you'd have to exclude raid stuff yourself, it's very clearly laid out though so it would be easy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by iskla View Post
    I think askmrrobot used to allow you to set gear lists to exclude raids?
    This would be my recommendation, you can go into options and set which tier you want to allow along with other options such as vendors, pvp gear, etc, probably your best option. Your BiS list will reflect these options, once chosen.

Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. As the other posters already pointed out, Mr. Robot will help find a personalized BiS list. You can select different raiding tiers (or pre-raid), as well as several other options. Here's more info on our BiS lists: http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2013/03/p...zed-bis-lists/
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as you've stated flex (to be excluded) this is obviously a 5.4 post. There are no new valor items introduced, so your limitations are that from TOT (I believe the rep was removed?) timeless isle drops, and items purchased with timeless coins. It's not the list you asked for, but its only 2 vendors you have to visit to see for yourself
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

AMR makes you pay for that feature now... biggest disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    AMR makes you pay for that feature now... biggest disappointment.
    This is wrong. The Best in Slot feature is completely free!!!
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion