Deleted

Grand Marshal Transmog for Alts

Hi guys i have Gm on my Priest
    Today i finished gearing up my ret wich is on another server
    So im at Area 52 now trying to buy the Gm gear and it wouldnt let me
    Is it because the character is not on the same server?
    Is it only possible for that character who got Gm title to mog Gm gear

Deleted
    pretty sure you can only transmog the gear on the character with the title.

Deleted
    thats fucked up because priest set doesnt look so fancy at all xspecialy on a fken gnome
    I was so exited to walk around with dat gm gear on human paradin
    But blizz kinda fucked it for me now deleting that ret

Deleted
    I earned my rank 10 on my Vanilla-Cata rogue, and then rerolled another rogue on another server for MoP. I should totally be allowed to buy that gear! I dont mind it being restricted, but atleast unlock it to "Earned FoS with class X, now all your class X can buy the set"

Quote Originally Posted by done View Post
    thats fucked up because priest set doesnt look so fancy at all xspecialy on a fken gnome
    I was so exited to walk around with dat gm gear on human paradin
    But blizz kinda fucked it for me now deleting that ret

Mind the language, friend.
    When transmog was first announced and released.
    It was clearly stated that GM vanilla gear would only be available for transmog on the character that earned the title.
    Then another changed happened after, that allowed any character that obtain Grand Marshall pre- or post- Vanilla to transmog the gear.

Blizz did not do anything incorrectly.
    All information was available and well known.
    You could''ve asked people ingame, google sources or even ask friends and you would not be in this situation

The fault is your own.

Deleted
    fuck you i googled it

and why do u always heff to be so mad

everytime i see u post sumthing u qq like a lil bitch

and i see u posting in pvp alot aswell maybe u should reconsider since the best achiv u got is 1550 in 2s

This is not an appropriate form of posting. Please refrain from posting in such a poor manner. Keep discussion on topic a helpful, please. -Krekko
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-09-19 at 12:55 PM.

fuck you i googled it

and why do u always heff to be so mad

everytime i see u post sumthing u qq like a lil bitch

and i see u posting in pvp alot aswell maybe u should reconsider since the best achiv u got is 1550 in 2s
    I am a pure Achievement forum poster.

Deleted
    nvm about pvp then i confused u with sumbody else but i still mean the other things

nvm about pvp then i confused u with sumbody else but i still mean the other things
    Once again. You have mistaken me for someone else.

Deleted
    dude dont u find kind of annoying that blizzards makes players redo the same shit over and over again
    well i kinda understand that thing with my gm gear but acutualy if ure capable reaching 2.400 with one character most likely u can do with another aswell
    wich till take ages if ure doing it with pugs like i did
    and i feel factions rep should be account wide not jus for one character

i know im totally off topicing

15+ Year Old Account
    I was more disappointed that they didn't lock the items to the rank they originally required to wear.

So many Knight-Lieutenant Human Paladins with Dragonball Z hair with my gear
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Ex Rank 10 here. I find it ridiculous that the gear is locked behind 1800 rating or old school pvp. It's an old gear, and the pve counterparts are avaiable to everyone (Tier 2.5, tier 3, etc).
    It's mroe ridiculous if you think that only the character who earned the title can mog the gear...

Was excited when I found out that my Druid would be able to use the Grand Marshal stuff then I looked at them in-game as wasn't impressed given the graphical improvements since Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    I was more disappointed that they didn't lock the items to the rank they originally required to wear.
    This.

Also; OP -
    This is an RPG.
    If you seriously cannot fathom the idea of character progression the entire genre may not be for you.

Although this reminds me I'll be able to pick up my priests robes soonish.
    Thanks angry OP!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    This.

Also; OP -
    This is an RPG.
    If you seriously cannot fathom the idea of character progression the entire genre may not be for you.

Although this reminds me I'll be able to pick up my priests robes soonish.
    Thanks angry OP!
    it aint even that fancy