Qouestion about the Legendary Questline

i was wondering for example if i finished the last 6 bosses this week and completed the secrets quest and then pickup the titan runestone quest, will the same bosses drop the titan runestones if i kill them for a second time

I believe that to be the case, but I'm not 100% certain.

Yes, you will then be able to get the runestones from those bosses.

Keep in mind that also the first 8 bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar also drops runestones now (along with secrets and sigils).

Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    Yes, you will then be able to get the runestones from those bosses.

Keep in mind that also the first 8 bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar also drops runestones now (along with secrets and sigils).
    yep ty for the answer i hope your right

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so, they have a chance to drop one legendary quest item a lockout, irrespective of which type. If you've killed them, you've had your drop chance - I think (!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    I don't think so, they have a chance to drop one legendary quest item a lockout, irrespective of which type. If you've killed them, you've had your drop chance - I think (!)
    Not according to a similar post a few weeks back. I did a quick search back then and found the following in yet another thread:

June 7:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I have a question about the Titan Runestone drops. I completed the quest this week for the 20 Secrets of the Empire by running LFR bosses. Now I have my metagem and I am on the quest for the Runestones. When I run the last six bosses on normal this weekend, will I have a chance for the Runestones to drop even though I got Secrets from some of the bosses on LFR?
    Thanks.

If you're on a completely different step of the Legendary quest line you should be eligible for a chance to drop. But, a minor disclaimer. This hotfix isn't in effect yet so you aren't guaranteed to get a Titan Runestone from Lei Shen. (Source)
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    yep ty for the answer i hope your right
    I am

Source: The Time Has Come Legendary Quest Line