Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot View Post
    As long as Blizzard continue this road, to have Public Test Realms where guilds can play freely the bosses before come to live, we will have results like that where 1st day of HC release, we have guilds have killed 10 of 14 bosses in Heroic Mode. Is this result what Blizzard wants? I don't think so.

Blizzard is maybe one of the richest companies out there. They should create internal beta testing teams, with Quality Teams that DONT BELONG IN ACTIVE GUILDS. Test whatever they like and then release it.

What's the point really? World 1st race is a joke...
    Two points:
    - In PTR they can gem/reforge/enchant how they want, and they are also testing the class changes; also with premade characters not nescessairly importing their own chars
    - They can play freely the bosses, but still encounters can have minor tunning or adjustments

If they can play freely, they play how they want, the time they want.
    When it goes live, it's their own "live" toons and it's a RACE, to see the fastest - and so the best - raiding guild.

Complaining about that seems like saying the same thing in a car race: "What? They do a Free Practice before the race? So they know the car, the track and the opponents before hand? What's the point in having a Race to see who win?".
    For you (and me), spectators, it could be like "more exciting". But totally unfair to that players who take that "business" seriously.

Not only that: doing this way Blizzard keep the race clean. If they made the stuff "top secret", it could always be the suspicion of someone/guild beeing favoured by having contact to someone inside Blizzard. I can imagine someone creating a post titled "The Lei Shen Scandal" or "Firelandsgate". And, as always, yelling something like "Blizzard is a joke".
    Last edited by wolvers; 2013-09-21 at 06:57 AM.

Deleted
    The guild on PTR are helping Blizzard balance the encounters for the rest of us. It's a good thing.

The more bosses there are in a tier that's locked in 1 raid the easier it will be and "gear" is why.

Every guild that is serious about the world rankings is running at least 5 25m groups on normal mode to gear up all the players for progression, nothing new here. But, the more bosses there are to get loot from, the more chances you have to properly get gear those players for progression. This tier the item upgrades are available from the start of the tier. Fully upgrading 2 items (mostly OP trinket/weapon) for free the first week. And then fully upgrading up to 8 heroic items from early faceroll heroic bosses helps tremendously for roadblock bosses. That's why this tier guilds are rushing through the content and it "looks" to be relatively easier compared to last tier.

And about the ptr... ptr's were always there available for the most dedicated guilds.

Just my 2 cents.