Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

One week has passed. How have you faired on Siege of Orgrimmar?

Doesn't matter if its Normal or Flex.

Me? I went with the guild last week on the Siege of Orgrimmar Flex Raid edition. I wound up overshooting the goal of beating all 4 bosses, since we all had problems(DPS and raid wise since this was our first time there). But at the end of the night, we all managed to down Sha of Pride.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/14 first week. Not too bad with a 7 1/2 hours of raiding per week schedule.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Did 10/14 here. We had a lot of problems with people with fps problems / crashing / latency and so on so I'm quite pleased with the progress.

Did a few pulls on the big angry dino but he ate us.

13/14 Normal 25man, without too many issues.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

I'm looking forward to heroic next week =)

10+ Year Old Account
    We were looking to do some extra raiding yesterday Sunday the 15th but that's when many of the servers went down. We are on Thock right now, after bug fix and 10/14.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did 4 bosses in Flex. Tank is gone due to Colorado Flooding, another main DPS is moving for college. Kinda got screwed this week with other issues as well.

Got into Flex yesterday with the guild and got to Protectors. Got as far as 2nd DM on He, then peeps started dying too much.

10/14. Considering that one of our dps bailed on us before Sunday's raid and we had to take 2 undergeared guys (plus the guys we have that are already undergeared), I think we did pretty well.

After all the bug fixes for the different bosses i have a feeling some guilds are gonna be in for a shock at how its not gonna be as easy as it was the first week.

we went 2/14 in 25man and got the 3rd in 2 10mans. 2 10mans went tonight, we worked on sha (getting close to dead, had some tank connections issues) and group 2 i believe got the sha kill (9 hr/week raid guild)

4/14 normal - Don't have a guild so had to find some pug players, god that was scary.

Deleted
    10/14 in about 8 hours, pretty satisfied with my mates

7/14 (should have been 8 damn you Nazgrim!) Our raid group really likes it. This is the first tier since launch that we've had a full roster and it's SO much better that shitty pugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    We cleared up to Thok (11/14) on Thursday and killed Garrosh on sunday. (25m that is) The first bosses seemed quite undertuned (but ok, we prolly aren't really the "target audience" here, seeing that we all went in there with ilvl 550~), the latter became a bit more challenging.

Looking forward to heroics now!

10+ Year Old Account
    10/14, 7 hours/w 10 man.

Setbacks include:
    - losing one healer to lag one night and losing another healer/dps to an unfortunate medical issue (get better!)
    - we've been having too much fun getting people killed on trash

Enjoying the instance quite a bit so far, only boss which I haven't enjoyed was Malkorok (tank role), favourite fight probably being either iron juggernaut or dark shaman (loses points for clusterfuck). We didn't have time to do a serious pull on Thok this week, hoping for a 14/14 next week so we can get back to heroics.

Deleted
    13/14 here. Didn't have any issues with any of those 13 save for going into Thok without having researched him a bit more. He fell down fairly quickly regardless.

Garrosh is proving to be a challenge for us. We are lacking the DPS to comfortably kill him. We're at 11-12 minutes when he transitions into phase 3, which taking too much from our healers during those final phase 2 MC+Whirlwind combo. Having to take my 527 Warlock and a 528 Shadow Priest isn't doing wonders for us .

We've seen very systematic progress on Garrosh though, so I hope we can kill him on the final day before reset (EU).
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-09-17 at 06:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh down, pretty intense fight, quite fun. Got realy lucky and Xal'atoh dropped for me!

Did 13/14 on our 3 day schedule and dropped down to 10 man after our last raid tonight and killed off Garrosh. It's kind of crazy how much easier he is in 10.