askmrrobot.com stat weights

I am using askmrrobot.com.. I was wondering what stat weight people are giving hit over 7.5% vs haste. The defaults are set to 3 for hit over 7.5% and haste at 2. I was thinking that those weights are not correct. Isn’t haste more valuable then hit over 7.5%?

Here is a link to my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ergiy/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly recommmend simming your character and customizing the stat weights based on the sim.

Crit >= mastery >> haste > hit isn't something new

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste most definitely lost value when RPPM nerfs happened, but IDK how majorly it did

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Haste most definitely lost value when RPPM nerfs happened, but IDK how majorly it did
    When I was still using 2 rppm trinkets, and the legendary cloak, haste went from about .65 of strength to .52. That's just for my character with feather/gaze heroic, but that was still a large hit. I'm also TG and it placed hit for me at .40. I had like 15% hit at the time, so I'm not sure if it's relatively different now. I'll check later.

Deleted
    askmrrobot with simcraft was doing fine job for me in ToT, imean really good job.
    now i am lost with my warrior a bit

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, if mr robot ir still viable for reforging? Or if there is a better alternative? I think reforgelite is a bit sketchy..

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Yeah i was thinking the same thing, if mr robot ir still viable for reforging? Or if there is a better alternative? I think reforgelite is a bit sketchy..
    Far as I can tell, ask mr robot is absolutely fantastic to giving you the correct answer to whatever question you ask it; so as long as you are comfortable with the stat weights you/they entered, I would say, 'yes, its great for reforges and such'.

Deleted
    You can always customize the stat weights yourself, in case the default ones are not ideal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuki View Post
    You can always customize the stat weights yourself, in case the default ones are not ideal
    What stat weights would you suggest in OP's case? I'd like to know as well.
    Warlock (SL main)

Just use the TG default weights, they'll work for smf too: http://i.imgur.com/PRnBltX.png
    Remember to use the "at least" thing for fury, it's quite important to be expertise capped.

And try to replace that feather asap, it's not as good as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLLY View Post
    As if anyone is using last tier's trinkets by choice...

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLLY View Post
    Just use the TG default weights, they'll work for smf too: http://i.imgur.com/PRnBltX.png
    Remember to use the "at least" thing for fury, it's quite important to be expertise capped.

crit -> strength? doesn't seem worth to loose 120-180str due to failed gembonuses.

AMR is a great tool.
    On the first look it may seem a bit "casually" (Sorry, can't find a better word) - but after looking into the stat weight options for some I classes I have to admit that those guys really know what they are doing (soft/hard cap options where applicable, customization of "manual" caps like spirit etc...).

To the original question - if you really want to min/max, you have to take into account that stat weights depend on class mechanics (thats's where those "X > Y >= Z" rules of thumb come from) but also on the current stats you have.

So to get personal optimal weights: Sim your character, export weights to AMR, optimize, import to simcraft, sim again, export new weights to AMR, ... until the results converge (no more changes happen).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    crit -> strength? doesn't seem worth to loose 120-180str due to failed gembonuses.
    That is where SEP comes into play. Do the math to decide when to meet sockets and when not to. Example to not meet, Malkorok legs.