Zybak - Patch 5.4 Arms Warrior PvP MONTAGE

I felt like making a Warrior PvP montage considering I'm actually having a lot of fun playing 3v3 Arena this patch *gasp*. Keep in mind that this video is for entertainment purposes only and not to show off super pro Reckful skills. I picked clips that I thought were the most entertaining and showed off how deadly warriors can be this patch. This video shows a very exaggerated version of the state of warriors. You'll notice that I didn't include any clips of me sitting in roots, being rage starved, or getting trained in Defensive Stance all game. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the video.

The arena games were played during the first week of the arena season at 1800-1900 MMR (arena ratings super deflated atm, rank 1 U.S. is like 2400)

Let me know what you guys think of the subtle editing, trying something a little new.

Arms Warrior PvP + TONS of Wildstar videos when the NDA gets dropped.

http://www.youtube.com/ZybakTV

I haven't PvP'd much since 5.1 and early 5.2. I've noticed many Arms warriors swapping to Bladestorm over Shockwave. Has this helped you any, do you prefer one over the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    If it's too hard, go to bed and forget about it.

- Manakin.

Sadly you are alliance but nice :P

Actually made me wanna try PvP again, been so long since I have...

Your mmr is not impressive at all...and the last time I watched your twitch you were playing WW without focus paralysis.

Lord Zybak ┐( °ー ° )┌

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I haven't PvP'd much since 5.1 and early 5.2. I've noticed many Arms warriors swapping to Bladestorm over Shockwave. Has this helped you any, do you prefer one over the other?
    Depends 100% on the comp. Lots of people still use Shockwave if you run comps that don't have many stuns. If you run with another stun class then Bladestorm is better. Shockwave + Storm Bolt is insane CC though, so that's incredibly useful.

You abandoned your druid ?!

Thanks Zybak you're a huge inspiration for me and I lost a lot of weight because of this video!

Wow, Soda's stream has even leaked here.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I personally enjoy playing Bloodbath Bladestorm over Shockwave Stormbolt. I like the spread damage it does and how you can very easily kill pets. Shockwave and Stormbolt are boring to me.
    Arms Warrior PvP + TONS of Wildstar videos when the NDA gets dropped.

http://www.youtube.com/ZybakTV