Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    I'll give you a hit, our server STILL has no server first heoric Lei Shen and about a month after ToT was out before anyone killed sha of fear on heroic. WE have A guild that is 11/14 right now A guild.
    I thought my server was bad. We've got one guild with heroic Lei Shen on Shandris. No Ra-den kills. Highest progression [same guild, obviously] is at 9/14 in Orgrimmar Normal.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    It's like 200k to level from 1-600 on my sever so youre saying people want to spend 5,800,000g for one mount?
    I spent less them 10k from 1-600

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    LW'er is the most costly Profession to level. Engi normally around 12-15k 1-600.
    hmmm.... I don't think so really...
    You must be doing something wrong then?

Granted, I'm a LW since Vanilla days, and don't have to start all over. But, LW can be leveled for basically free, if you do it right.
    Disenchant items of little to no use.. That was valid since the old days...
    Sell certain items for transmog... That became valid more recently...
    Do NOT follow the online guides found via search engines. Every kid and their grandma using them, hence the items you make to level up are then really almost useless.. Rather spend a few more mats and be creative instead. The cheapest mats investment doesn't mean it's the best way.
    For example:
    Why would you spend 10k to level a profession and your returns are only 5k, when you can spend 15k to level and your returns are 20k?
    In the first case you lose 5k, in the second case you make 5k.

This holds truth for all crafting professions.

As for the Golem. If that's really already offered, then the player deserves to get banned. There is no way in hell to bypass the intend of 30 days wait, until they show up, other than exploitation.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."