Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Nothing for me personally, but a friend on my once told me he was in history (different class) and was chewing his pen when suddenly he had black ink all around him face and down his shirt - i would be rather embarsessed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    No. But this one time in class I had an erection and the teacher told me to stand up and read a passage. Most awkward cross leg stance ever.
    Never be embarrassed by your erection. Wear it like a badge of honour and wink at the girl closest to you. 10/10 women would bang right there and then.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    No. But this one time in class I had an erection and the teacher told me to stand up and read a passage. Most awkward cross leg stance ever.
    Ah, puberty and random erections. Some awkward memories surfacing...

No, but had some 100 people look at me, after i had finished some big handin with a group, including beers and good times. Went to the study after that without sleeping, and funny enough that should be the time i decide to snore like a chainsaw. Got woken up by the girl next to me that was dying from laughter, and everybody looking at me, including the professor*sigh*
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

No, but I have had teachers come over and shake or poke me because I was snoring loudly.

Deleted
    The delayed morning glory that kicked in just as I headed to assembly was the worst for me :s

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    Nothing for me personally, but a friend on my once told me he was in history (different class) and was chewing his pen when suddenly he had black ink all around him face and down his shirt - i would be rather embarsessed
    I was bored in class once and played with a pen, after a few min it broke and suddenly I had ink all over my hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I was bored in class once and played with a pen, after a few min it broke and suddenly I had ink all over my hands.
    by pen do you mean penis? and ink you mean love-juice?

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    by pen do you mean penis? and ink you mean love-juice?
    That's exactly what I do when I'm bored in class.
    OT: I've caught myself whispering to myself a couple of times but I haven't seen any reaction by people around me.

headphones in, singing, middle of an office. mmmmm, memories.

God that was my biggest fear in school and even thinking about it caused it to happen.

I always hated it when I had bad gas and didn't want to wait till break to let it go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Everyone is staring at you, and you just realize you've been whispering to yourself for some time.

Ever get that?
    That moment where you get wood from daydreaming, snap out of it, and find the whole classroom staring at you because you forgot to zip your pants up during your bathroom break...

...what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Random erections as well... the haunting memories of being a young healthy male.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tended to play music loudly with headphones in. Never really embarrassed... But now that I think about it, my dad works at a place that he couldn't take his actual phone into so if I needed to get a hold of him I'd have to call him (not text). Did that one time in psychology class and the teacher just looked at me and said, "How dare you!", I tried to explain that is was important (it probably wasn't) and he didn't care. Lesson learned, don't call people in class. Everybody was laughing their ass of though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    That moment where you get wood from daydreaming, snap out of it, and find the whole classroom staring at you because you forgot to zip your pants up during your bathroom break...

...what?
    That's happened to you! Damn man, I feel your pain.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Too shy anyways.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post

That's happened to you! Damn man, I feel your pain.
    Everyone got a peek at my Spider-Man boxers. Probably one of those memories that makes me happy that high school has long since been over for me. >_<
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    Everyone got a peek at my Spider-Man boxers. Probably one of those memories that makes me happy that high school has long since been over for me. >_<
    I bet you never heard the end of it. Honestly, you should have tried to go about it in a funny way, "Yeah man, my monster, it just unzips itself when it pleases, all the ladies love it", or something like that. People love it when you can just make a joke out of an embarrassing moment, it means you're secure with yourself.
    Hey everyone

I once yawned very loudly while stretching myself. Whole class went silent and teacher called me rude. Me and few mates had a good laugh of it.

I always hated reading in class.

I enjoy reading. This means I finish the book within the first week of it going out and spending an entire day on a single chapter drives me batshit insane.

Sooo with that in mind, we were having to listen to a book on tape and it was the slowest reading in the world. I got more and more bored and eventually fell asleep over my book. When I woke up it was because someone threw a ball of paper at me and people were laughing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I bet you never heard the end of it. Honestly, you should have tried to go about it in a funny way, "Yeah man, my monster, it just unzips itself when it pleases, all the ladies love it", or something like that. People love it when you can just make a joke out of an embarrassing moment, it means you're secure with yourself.
    "Sorry guys. Spidey's trying to keep Rhino from getting loose."
    Diablo 3 Profile