Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I do that at work, I tend to read under my breath. Or i'll just be muttering something to myself. But if people feel the need to gawk at me for doing something which is pretty normal, then poo on them. I'm not a very self conscious guy.
    This being an "embarrassing things" thread, I wasn't expecting that comma to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy, caught in . . . a . . . land . . . slide no escape from reality"

You merely get caught humming it; I get caught with the sheet music in front of me instead of a textbook...and humming it.

Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-09-20 at 03:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I used to sit in guys laps when I was 13-15.. for some reason they refused to get up and walk directly afterwards.
    You miss are the Devil !

The above reason i why i always stood up during breaks :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    You miss are the Devil !

The above reason i why i always stood up during breaks :P
    Totally is not.

Some of them got what they wanted. <.<

Totally is not.

And did you get what you wanted?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    And did you get what you wanted?
    Obviously. o.o

Would've been pretty shit to give them what they wanted if I didn't want to.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    De-pantings was the hip thing to do in gym class especially when it was co-ed. I've never been shy in the slightest and was probably one pf the most outgoing kids at my school. just about everyone i knew who got de-pantsed would like break their neck to pull their shorts back up but i shit you not i got targeted one day and like a boss i just stood there. we were actually playing basketball and i was at the free throw line and like a boss i just finished my shot. just about everyone was rolling on the floor laughing and no one ever de-pantsed me after that cause they knew it didn't bother me good times indeed

This one time (in band camp)
    I was in class and my friend next to me farted while i was drinking, i brust out laughing and sprayed water all over the hair of the girl who set infront of me.

It was hilarious. She didn't think so tho :P

Deleted
    Totally is not.

I'm sure everyone would be happy if the tent they pitched was not obvious to all :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in grade 8 or 9 I was in a religious high school (fml) and we had weekly chapel sessions.

One week the principals wife is telling us the story of Abraham and Isaac, and when she told us about how he and his wife were having trouble conceiving, I might have commented a little too loudly...:

"He's shooting blanks!"

All of the students start cracking up and the principals wife just looks at me absolutely mortified, best day ever.