Flex Raid scaling %(percentages)

Hi, does anyone know how much % the boss HP pool increase / number of player from 10-25?

Also does the dmg of mechnics increases per player?

Helpful to know ratio of healer / dps to stack and/or swap around , thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    about the dps/healer ratio I guess they stated that a quite safe way is to assume 2 tanks, 3 heal, 5 dps, and for every 4 dps you add, add another healer. so you end up with 2/4/9 (15), 2/5/13 (20), 2/6/17 (25).

for the percentages, I can't provide any information. I don't even know if there IS any information out there....

During the first week of SoO, I que'd with my core raid group to knock out the first 4 bosses of Flex SoO to see if we could get any loot. We were just kind of sitting around a bit before pulling Sha of Pride because some extra people wanted to come. Incidently, I had the boss targetted when we had a new person zone into the raid/join the raid, and his total health pool went up by approximately 30M,
    So... 30M per person that joins? Maybe? I hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooferoo View Post
    During the first week of SoO, I que'd with my core raid group to knock out the first 4 bosses of Flex SoO to see if we could get any loot. We were just kind of sitting around a bit before pulling Sha of Pride because some extra people wanted to come. Incidently, I had the boss targetted when we had a new person zone into the raid/join the raid, and his total health pool went up by approximately 30M,
    So... 30M per person that joins? Maybe? I hope that answers your question.
    Interesting. So for, say, an average fight of 7 minutes they expect about 72k dps from each new person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    Interesting. So for, say, an average fight of 7 minutes they expect about 72k dps from each new person.
    Did you count healers and tanks? I imagine the dps for actual dpsers needs to be closer to 100k which is reasonable.

Deleted
    doing it with 18 people seems a lot easier than with 10 and 15 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyzarus View Post
    doing it with 18 people seems a lot easier than with 10 and 15 to me.
    It does seem to get easier with more participants, but makeup and competency still matter. As with any raid situation, you need enough healing throughput to match the damage coming from the fight and then the more DPS you have, the easier it is. 15+ seems to be the breaking point between "this is easy" and "I actually have to try" for the groups I've been running with in Flex.

If you have a competent, geared group of 7 or 8, Flex is a joke. If you have a group of 20 LFR-heroes, it will be about as fun as herding cats. Either way, it's a better system than "Looking For Retards" and seems to be worth the effort to run, at least for my alts.

/flex

Something else to remember is that the more people you add, the more likely you are to have higher raid buff/debuff coverage to also effect DPS.

Deleted
    It's not per person, its per 3-4 people you add.

So there isnt a fixed math for the % yet, thanks a lot tho

The devs stated that each person you add gives progressively less ´power´ to the boss. In other words, your 25th person would be expected to do significantly less than your 10th person. Their reasoning was something that if you failed with 16 people and the dps were fairly close, they didn´t want you to think that you could just cut the lowest dps for an easier run.

So the boss has

100% health at 10 people
    110% at 11 people
    119 at 12 people
    127 at 13 people

or something like that. It isn´t simple like for every person, they ad 30M hps.. that may be true for the 11 person, but the 25th person would probably only add a small amount, like 15M hps

Interesting. I actually thought it was the other way around.